What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I purchased a Nuud at Best Buy today. I put it on my 7 Plus once I got into the car and tried to launch the control center. It took a few tries. I kept sitting there for a few minutes to get control center to come up with the case. It worked about 1 in 5 times. I didn't like that so I took the case off and brought it back into the store and returned it. I wish the Nuud didn't have that stupid plastic bar just above the home button/Touch ID sensor. Grrrr.

I expressed my anger by purchasing a red leather case at the Apple Store after I left Best Buy. It offered temporary relief from that minor annoyance.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I purchased a Nuud at Best Buy today. I put it on my 7 Plus once I got into the car and tried to launch the control center. It took a few tries. I kept sitting there for a few minutes to get control center to come up with the case. It worked about 1 in 5 times. I didn't like that so I took the case off and brought it back into the store and returned it. I wish the Nuud didn't have that stupid plastic bar just above the home button/Touch ID sensor. Grrrr.

I expressed my anger by purchasing a red leather case at the Apple Store after I left Best Buy. It offered temporary relief from that minor annoyance.

Man I have no problems with bottom bar and Nuud.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
What did you get in the trade?

d220014f4223992c89d5ba8ddadfbb59.jpg

Black Frē. She was selling it for $15

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
It's not technically a physical button anymore though. It's a depression that's touch sensitive.

It's still a separate part though. It screws to the screen. I wasn't talking about physical as in a moving button, but it's an actual physical separate piece. Until they integrate it into the screen or figure out another way to make a home button that will always be a source for water to get through.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It's still a separate part though. It screws to the screen. I wasn't talking about physical as in a moving button, but it's an actual physical separate piece. Until they integrate it into the screen or figure out another way to make a home button that will always be a source for water to get through.

It is part of the screen now. That's the whole reason for the new Taptic Engine.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
It can be called whatever you guys want; the bar has to go across above home button to keep water from getting home button whatever you call it wet.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I bet it's a little more of a pain to change the screen with the ribbons all being on the bottom instead of the top now. It isn't bad on the 6/6s plus because you can get the screen all the way up before you have to do anything.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to my Rhinoshield write ups shortly. On another note, between the Silk Innovations Base Grip and the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Style, my vote goes to Supcase. The Supcase is a little more ergonomic and soft sides add better grip than the Base Grip, and only, only, because the Base Grip has a slick back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR