What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I said pack, but meant station. I have the power station Pro, and it's awesome. I had a pack for the 5S and had a love-hate with it.

I have the powerstation xl. Supposed to charge my phone like 4 times, but I get three. Not complaining too much because that's plenty of juice when needed

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have the powerstation xl. Supposed to charge my phone like 4 times, but I get three. Not complaining too much because that's plenty of juice when needed

Mine gets two charges done, but I realized last night if you leave the device connected to it, even if the phone is done charging, the station will continue to drain. Fatal flaw, but duly noted. I'll see if I get more of a charge if I take the phone off right away.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Report back. Have so many cases I didn't use Silk much, but with how many cases I have and have tried anything I remember must be decent.

a910c83bb68c3463e689fefb789f4ee6.jpg
77fb2cdc994db7434f1c172c3a4877a2.jpg

Well I do like these. Good feel especially for the money. Even a regular screen protector included. I like the way they have the small amount of grip on the sides and are smooth on the back. While they are slim they almost feel like an Otterbox or something to me because I usually roll with ultra slim lol

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170219/a910c83bb68c3463e689fefb789f4ee6.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170219/77fb2cdc994db7434f1c172c3a4877a2.jpg

Well I do like these. Good feel especially for the money. Even a regular screen protector included. I like the way they have the small amount of grip on the sides and are smooth on the back. While they are slim they almost feel like an Otterbox or something to me because I usually roll with ultra slim lol

Look good! What colors were those two again? Like that blue

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ever just have one of those days where you wonder what the heck is wrong with people? Went to do my trade for the Lifeproof Frē and the girl told me "I don't like the case because it covers the whole front of my phone."

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Ever just have one of those days where you wonder what the heck is wrong with people? Went to do my trade for the Lifeproof Frē and the girl told me "I don't like the case because it covers the whole front of my phone."
I'm assuming she knew it was a LifeProof Fre, so what was she expecting, a Nuud? I'd have offered to cut out the screen protector for her, but then again I'm sarcastic.
I've always wondered what's wrong what's wrong with people, but then again I failed psychology because I'm Italian... no lie, there was me, a DeMarco, a Marino, a Ferrante, and another Italian all of which got failing grades in that class...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm assuming she knew it was a LifeProof Fre, so what was she expecting, a Nuud? I'd have offered to cut out the screen protector for her, but then again I'm sarcastic.
I've always wondered what's wrong what's wrong with people, but then again I failed psychology because I'm Italian... no lie, there was me, a DeMarco, a Marino, a Ferrante, and another Italian all of which got failing grades in that class...

I aced both my Psychology classes, I can read people like a book damn near from formal education and eleven years in the military. I can pick'em like a card.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Also, she literally just wanted a case with a back piece. I thought she meant the screen protector as well, or a NÜÜD but she was dead serious.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I aced both my Psychology classes, I can read people like a book damn near from formal education and eleven years in the military. I can pick'em like a card.
Also, she literally just wanted a case with a back piece. I thought she meant the screen protector as well, or a NÜÜD but she was dead serious.

I've learned to read people from ten years of being in sales, to an extent. What kind of case was she looking for then?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh