What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

Oooo no.. Lol you should return that. 30 bucks for that case used was a little good to be true

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm over here trying to decide if I want to splurge on a UAG MBP and matching IPP case. Amazon suggested it to me and said I need it. I'm a sucker.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I like, seriously refuse to pay to ship this back. Seller wants me to pay.

File a complate through buyer protection. Attach the pictures and his description of the item in it. I know it's a lot of hassle but that's a rip off.. Worse than the jelly filled kripy creame doughnuts I bought for the coworkers and I on Friday and none of them had jelly

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
MacBook Pro and IPad Pro. Afraid while I'm at it get a matching Monarch iPhone 7 plus case from UAG too lol. But at over $200 for the trio wife likely to fuss

I got the red folio for my iPad Air 2. The one for my Surface I had was kind of scary because if was super, super snug. I actually had to google how to take the Surface one off.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the red folio for my iPad Air 2. The one for my Surface I had was kind of scary because if was super, super snug. I actually had to google how to take the Surface one off.

UAG ma'am? I just want all to match. Have 2 of Logitech Creates for IPP but don't find myself using keyboard that often lately.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I like, seriously refuse to pay to ship this back. Seller wants me to pay.

If you file a complaint it may work around him trying to get you to pay for shipping. Another way is to sign up for stamps.com they give you a free 10 bucks on start to ship.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
UAG ma'am? I just want all to match. Have 2 of Logitech Creates for IPP but don't find myself using keyboard that often lately.

Yes sir! I went on a UAG kick and got matching folio cases for my iPad and Surface and was going to get the red one for my 7 Plus but it hasn't panned out yet.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes sir! I went on a UAG kick and got matching folio cases for my iPad and Surface and was going to get the red one for my 7 Plus but it hasn't panned out yet.

Do you still have Surface? See lots of talk about them things; what's the scoop?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice