What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Very first impressions of the Rhinoshield Playproof....buttons are much nicer than on the CrashGuard. It's really slim, and yes it is a little slick, however I got used to it really quickly. Guess now I'll have to peel off my Spigen screen protector and apply Rhinoshield's.

I'll be waiting for the full review. Still considering this.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I got a blue Otterbox Defender at Best Buy for $10, after price matching the case online and using reward points.

I'm starting to sound like you guys. That's three cases today. :laughing:

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got my new black rhinoshield in today. Also got a peel screen protector. Looks great.

bfbb53a9d9b1065e8cdd588aada6b635.jpg

4f24181cc921cb366902b80c4d8ca06f.jpg

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Gotcha! So it's not the actual Mophie case?

No. And it had an IP 68 rating, and a great price tag. Now I have a brick. I'm charging it again and seeing what happens. I've always used the mophie charging cable and an Apple cable with it so I don't see what the damn issue is.

Of course I don't have the receipt anymore because I bought it on Black Friday

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
No. And it had an IP 68 rating, and a great price tag. Now I have a brick. I'm charging it again and seeing what happens. I've always used the mophie charging cable and an Apple cable with it so I don't see what the damn issue is.

Of course I don't have the receipt anymore because I bought it on Black Friday
There's a mophie charging case for the iPhone 7 Plus that has an IP68 rating? Which case was that? Is it the Mophie Juice Pack Air case?

That's what I'm wondering now. What model is it?