What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
More good news! Really bad news for a good reason. My Mous Limitless will not ship until around March 20th now, along with all the Plus models. Guess they were unhappy with the lip of the case on the Plus models and felt they weren't strong enough after rigorous testing. New cases are being made with more rigid lips. I'll even get a free screen protector, I'll have to watch the video for it since they have a hammer test video.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
You guys are going to think I'm nuts, but I just traded in my jet black for a matte black. I didn't like the fingerprint magnet that was the jet black. The matte black is better for using naked.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
You guys are going to think I'm nuts, but I just traded in my jet black for a matte black. I didn't like the fingerprint magnet that was the jet black. The matte black is better for using naked.

I was in the Apple store on Thursday looking at the JB and it is beautiful! My husband said to me that I should never ever get it because the fingerprints would not be good for my OCD. He said I need to stick to the MB. He's probably right. 🤣🤷🏾*♀️

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I was in the Apple store on Thursday looking at the JB and it is beautiful! My husband said to me that I should never ever get it because the fingerprints would not be good for my OCD. He said I need to stick to the MB. He's probably right. ??????????????????*♀️

He might be right. I was constantly wiping away fingerprints on the jet black 7+. It was terrible and I had enough and had to return it.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Since this is a case thread, I did get a red silicone case at the Apple Store and then went to Best Buy and purchased an Otterbox Defender case to use while I'm at the gym.

By the way, it's 52 degrees here in Minneapolis, MN. Is it still February?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Since this is a case thread, I did get a red silicone case at the Apple Store and then went to Best Buy and purchased an Otterbox Defender case to use while I'm at the gym.

By the way, it's 52 degrees here in Minneapolis, MN. Is it still February?

Let's see some pictures, we love pictures. :rolleyes:

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm an Android fan because of its Google integration. If I could click on an address on my iPhone and have it open in Google Maps, I'd be happy. I actually just gave my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to my sister and went back to my Nexus 6 as a backup/unlocked travel phone. Since I'm traveling at present, I realized how simple it was to put videos that I've acquired online onto an Android device, which is something that I've never been able to master on iOS. The last time I switched to iPhone, it was the iPhone 6 and it was because my now ex-fiance was supposed to be deploying, and refused to use Google Hangouts, and told me if I wanted to stay in touch with her, I'd have to get an iPhone and use FaceTime. I've used iOS since because of the ease of using iMessage on my iPad. There's things I like and dislike about both, and I won't say that one is better than the other, because it'd be like comparing luxury cars or luxury watches. But nothing Apple has can compare to the S Pen that Samsung puts on their Note line of phones and tablets.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
2d0e89504ed2e9469f5df58bfb9d6bb9.jpg

Found my next leather case. I get the whole cow!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal