What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Any chance anybody knows if this will fit the Nuud? I'm definitely a belt clip kinda person since pockets on girls pants stand no chance of holding my 7 plus. I had one for my 6s and loved it, but it was the Fre and holster.

Belt Clip Holster for LifeProof FRE - iPhone 7 Plus 5.5" (case not included) (By Encased) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7843W...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2896698

A bit of a tight fit but it works. Here's the pic I promised earlier.
c730e634295fff6c7e90bb3b20d67fb2.jpg

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Received my new Tech21 (special addition) case yesterday. I am a big fan of this range and loving the new addition.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a lot of cases. My favorite are the ones from UAG. The clear ones.

I also like the LifeProof Fre if I'm going to a concert or amusement park.

Lastly I like apple's silicone cases, decent protection and the colors are nice.

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Oooh! I've never seen that one before! Love it!

I only noticed it on the Tech21 website the other day and got it directly from there. Does say on website that selective Apple stores will be stocking it. Colours are lovely and vibrant and the design on back has a 3D type effect.

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I was using a Tech 21, then I went to the Otterbox symmetry for iPhone 7 plus...I was doing my research to find a more protective case. I was between the Lifeproof and the tech 21 EvoAqua...suddenly what! I found this amazing, the Pelican Marine...this case is the WINNER! And my phone still looking thin and comfortable to use.

Highly recommended...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I was using a Tech 21, then I went to the Otterbox symmetry for iPhone 7 plus...I was doing my research to find a more protective case. I was between the Lifeproof and the tech 21 EvoAqua...suddenly what! I found this amazing, the Pelican Marine...this case is the WINNER! And my phone still looking thin and comfortable to use.

Highly recommended...

No one could hear me on the Marine...now I own a ton of Lifeproof Fré cases.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods