What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
No that's one I just purchased. One for 6S+ is too far back in my eBay history to find

Hmmm, now I'm intrigued. I may just order one and make real vs fake video.

Yes, I have to make my YT channel the excuse for buying more cases since I have so many already.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Hmmm, now I'm intrigued. I may just order one and make real vs fake video.

Yes, I have to make my YT channel the excuse for buying more cases since I have so many already.
Just pulled the trigger. I have to get out of this thread as I have 3 cases incoming and I need another case as much as I need another hole in my head.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
No that's one I just purchased. One for 6S+ is too far back in my eBay history to find

You had to do it, didn't you? *sigh* Just when I thought I was done buying cases. You piqued my curiosity, now I feel the need to examine this case -- and this way I might have a case that matches my watchband (depending on the quality of the case).

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I don't have a white case for my jet black phone yet so that's my excuse for buying yet another case. Still getting this one delivered to work though (next day thru Amazon).........just in case.

I think I'll probably do a video on this one too though. Maybe I'll make it a video comparing general purpose/all around cases since I've already done a clear case competition, leather case competition and a waterproof/rugged case competition.

No problem. I personally would consider this a rugged case functionally just because of the 11+ foot drop rating, but of course it doesn't LOOK like a rugged case.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You had to do it, didn't you? *sigh* Just when I thought I was done buying cases. You piqued my curiosity, now I feel the need to examine this case -- and this way I might have a case that matches my watchband (depending on the quality of the case).

Last one I had for the quality was as good as any other sub $15 case

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You sure that's legit? The pictures are of the 6/6s version of the cases...

No idea but for ~$13 I'll let you know next week. I know it's not legit apple brand. It's a clone or fake but should tide over my desire for white $40 Apple Silicone quite nice lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox