What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Maybe my fat stubby fingers make this easy for me. I always hold in right and and swipe up with right thumb though. I guess this issue is worth mentioning but may be deal breaker for everyone? 🤷🏼*♂️

LOL, I actually frequently grip it with my right as well. I guess it has to do with the size of our hands and fingers. I wouldn't call it a deal breaker though. Still think it's a very good case.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Thanks! I don't have a white case for my jet black phone yet so that's my excuse for buying yet another case. Still getting this one delivered to work though (next day thru Amazon).........just in case.

I think I'll probably do a video on this one too though. Maybe I'll make it a video comparing general purpose/all around cases since I've already done a clear case competition, leather case competition and a waterproof/rugged case competition.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Ok case experts...please help me decide:

Apple white silicone or Spigen thin fit glossy white (my phone is matte black). I want a minimal white case but can't decide between these two. 🤷🏾*♀️

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Ok case experts...please help me decide:

Apple white silicone or Spigen thin fit glossy white (my phone is matte black). I want a minimal white case but can't decide between these two. ????????????*♀️

Without question the white Apple silicone because I don't like the way plastic cases feel in the hand:

1.JPG2.JPG

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Any chance anybody knows if this will fit the Nuud? I'm definitely a belt clip kinda person since pockets on girls pants stand no chance of holding my 7 plus. I had one for my 6s and loved it, but it was the Fre and holster.

Belt Clip Holster for LifeProof FRE - iPhone 7 Plus 5.5" (case not included) (By Encased) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7843W...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2896111

I have that same holster and I can confirm the Nuud fits in it as well. If you'd like once I get home I'll take a quick pic of how it looks in the holster but I left the case at home today so I won't be able to do that till this evening.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I'm getting the 128GB jet black 7+!

That's what I have too! What case? You can't go wrong with an Apple leather even if you don't like cases or you plan on having other cases in the arsenal. Our color looks fantastic in the tan, Saddle brown and black IMO.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
That's what I have too! What case? You can't go wrong with an Apple leather even if you don't like cases or you plan on having other cases in the arsenal. Our color looks fantastic in the tan, Saddle brown and black IMO.

I think I still have an Otterbox Defender case lying around for the 7+ somewhere. If not, I'll probably go with the Commuter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal