What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That's the best apple leather case

Indeed. I love the look. Gonna give it a coconut oil rub down when I put it on next.

P.S. ANYONE know why I'm suddenly getting a ton of emails from iMore telling me everyone's every movement? I didn't have this issue before, and I don't use Tapatalk. I use the iMore App and my work computer.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Indeed. I love the look. Gonna give it a coconut oil rub down when I put it on next.

P.S. ANYONE know why I'm suddenly getting a ton of emails from iMore telling me everyone's every movement? I didn't have this issue before, and I don't use Tapatalk. I use the iMore App and my work computer.

Mine did that for a hot minute...now it has stopped. Server issue I'm guessing.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

Coconut oil? I'm intrigued

Notifications? No idea. Mine started up tonight and it's never done that before. I just use safari on my mac/iPhone/iPad.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Coconut oil? I'm intrigued

Notifications? No idea. Mine started up tonight and it's never done that before. I just use safari on my mac/iPhone/iPad.

Another member here is using coconut oil on their tan leather case, it deepens the color and conditions the leather.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Where are all the new cases? Blaine?

68c62d84be59cf571bfc95158e883457.jpg

Got this today off Wish

And this came...

afa45dea5150fe19219072ddbafb112a.jpg

So been no less that distracted. I'm dat; love cake.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I wish I had been patient and gotten the jet black. But I love my Matte Black. It is a way better upgrade than the Space Gray, and it matches every case I buy, to include Saddle Brown Apple Leather, so, it's not exactly a major loss to me.

I'm looking at a few cases on eBay right now, just looking for some below $20 Avenger cases. Mainly Hawkeye...maybe Deadpool or Star-Lord.

I approve of your choices!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen