What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
What're you getting tomorrow? I must have missed that

I'm purchasing an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in jet black. I had a silver 256GB 7 Plus a month ago, but I decided to go back to Android for a little bit and sold ol' silver on Swappa. I got bored on Android and now I want back on iPhone.

I was considering 256GB jet black, but I don't need all of that storage. My wallet will love me for that decision.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm purchasing an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in jet black. I had a silver 256GB 7 Plus a month ago, but I decided to go back to Android for a little bit and sold ol' silver on Swappa. I got bored on Android and now I want back on iPhone.

I was considering 256GB jet black, but I don't need all of that storage. My wallet will love me for that decision.

Nice. Welcome back. I've got a 256 JB. Would've gotten a 128, but the 256 was all that was available at the time. On the Apple iPhone upgrade program the difference is $5 a month, so there ya go

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I have this tendency to fill phone up. On my 128 6S+ I only had like 17 gigs free at one point. Don't even know on 7plus never look. Why I got 256

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I wish I had been patient and gotten the jet black. But I love my Matte Black. It is a way better upgrade than the Space Gray, and it matches every case I buy, to include Saddle Brown Apple Leather, so, it's not exactly a major loss to me.

I'm looking at a few cases on eBay right now, just looking for some below $20 Avenger cases. Mainly Hawkeye...maybe Deadpool or Star-Lord.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

More money to buy cases with!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I like your style! I had a Deadpool case for my Samsung Galaxy S6 that I purchased at Minneapolis Comic Con.

I'm looking for a decent Doctor Who case.

I've found a couple of good Deadpool ones, and a Winter Soldier (He's second only to Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye for me!), haven't found a good Star-Lord one yet. The artwork has to be good, and the case can't be cheap clip on with no button covers. I'm patient. I have 12 hours of work right now to browse eBay

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro