What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I know I've posted about this case before but my goodness the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid is a great case.

Ordered one of those for my 7 plus the other day off "wish" lol. It's a "clone" but ordered one for 6+ and it's same except no wording on back

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I know I've posted about this case before but my goodness the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid is a great case.

That's actually one I haven't tried yet....is it the one with the clear back? I'm kind of opposed to clear backs, because I'm a woman and you can never please me.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey, Wylie

Does the black Lifeproof Fré scratch easier than the colored ones? Figured I would ask the LP expert.

I don't get how you're scratching the heck out of these things! I beat the almighty heck out of my first base camp blue this weekend and there are no scratches on it. The only thing amiss is the side rubber is a little grungy from my sweaty palms. Haven't had an issue with the black one either, but remember it came with the same exact scratch you had from the factory. I wear five rings, one with a diamond that could potentially scratch it but never has. I let me nails grow ungodly long and they never scratch them. I've dropped, pummeled, and abused my iPhone (not intentionally) and haven't had any issues but oil slicks.

New black Lifeproof should be here next week, and I'll take it for a test run.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't get how you're scratching the heck out of these things! I beat the almighty heck out of my first base camp blue this weekend and there are no scratches on it. The only thing amiss is the side rubber is a little grungy from my sweaty palms. Haven't had an issue with the black one either, but remember it came with the same exact scratch you had from the factory. I wear five rings, one with a diamond that could potentially scratch it but never has. I let me nails grow ungodly long and they never scratch them. I've dropped, pummeled, and abused my iPhone (not intentionally) and haven't had any issues but oil slicks.

New black Lifeproof should be here next week, and I'll take it for a test run.

They come scratched straight from LP. :mad:

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, Wylie

Does the black Lifeproof Fré scratch easier than the colored ones? Figured I would ask the LP expert.

I find that my blue one scratched pretty easily, they don't really bother me though. I had oil stains on it within a week. A scratch was the least of my worries lol.

Aren't lifeproof cases supposed to look "worn"? I kinda consider that a patina like a leather case

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I find that my blue one scratched pretty easily, they don't really bother me though. I had oil stains on it within a week. A scratch was the least of my worries lol.

Aren't lifeproof cases supposed to look "worn"? I kinda consider that a patina like a leather case

Yep! Love my grungy looking base camp! It's staying in the family! He put forth a huge effort this weekend at his first concert, so Base Camp Blue for life!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So the big question is, lifeproof nuud or dog and bone?

Man I dunno. Can't really compare Dog&Bone impact to Nuud as Impact has built in screen covering and Nuud does not.

Best compared are:

Dog and Bone Wetsuit(I do NOT have) to LP Nuud

And Dog and Bone Impact to Lifeproof Fre(both of which I have)

That said out of LP Fre and Impact I think despite charger hole debacle the D&B wins for a few reasons. This D&B is a GOOD case. Seems so slim compared to Fre. Grippy too. Volume buttons work green, screen covering SO much clearer on D&B Impact than that of LP Fre.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods