What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Out of all the flavors which do you think looks best on the matte black iPhone? The black?

After I got the grey one I started to think the black one looked better.

Actually. The teal and the blue look best to me. Especially if you're looking for something beyond basic black. I love the black, but the other two make the black pop.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I've been through a few cases since I got my 7+ and I just picked up the black Apple Leather case this weekend and WOW! I am surprised how amazing this case is on the phone. I forgot (after not using the Apple Leather for some time) how nice Apple's cases are. Attention to detail and overall sexiness. This is definitely the case I'm using from here out.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been through a few cases since I got my 7+ and I just picked up the black Apple Leather case this weekend and WOW! I am surprised how amazing this case is on the phone. I forgot (after not using the Apple Leather for some time) how nice Apple's cases are. Attention to detail and overall sexiness. This is definitely the case I'm using from here out.

Yep! Saddle Brown and my Lifeproof harem for life!

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Thank you! I had read some people with a 6s had done it fine. And I really would only be putting it on to go out on the boat and then taking it off. Just looking for that little bit of extra protection in case it gets dropped.

I just did this and not a fan of how hard I had to push the screen when I had my glass on under it. I love that color combo though.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I just did this and not a fan of how hard I had to push the screen when I had my glass on under it. I love that color combo though.

Exactly was my problem too. Fre fits would glass. It it was all but unusable from it making Fre screen protector "arch" up. Very difficult to use home button too was membrane not big enough to go through glass too

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Man I'm glad I caved and got the Playproof instead of continuing to wait for the Solidsuit which had a "hoping to ship by end of January" date. They just updated it to "shipping by the end of spring". The END of spring? That's like 4 months. They must be having some serious production issues with it or something.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Man I'm glad I caved and got the Playproof instead of continuing to wait for the Solidsuit which had a "hoping to ship by end of January" date. They just updated it to "shipping by the end of spring". The END of spring? That's like 4 months. They must be having some serious production issues with it or something.

Man, by the time they get it out they'll have to be planning for the iPhone 10th Anniversary. Wonder what the heck is going on?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Man, by the time they get it out they'll have to be planning for the iPhone 10th Anniversary. Wonder what the heck is going on?

Like I said, I've been waiting for a year. They had it up their site then removed it, and put it back up a couple months ago. That's how long I've been waiting ha ha.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Replacement black Lifeproof Frë in today.
Came in China bag with some factory scratches on the back. Heading to the marketplace in a few. :rolleyes:

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Lifeproof Fré up on the marketplace. $48.00 with factory scratches, is this too much?

Don't know why they spanked me for my fuzzy bear ad and then deleted it?