What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Wylie is showing no love for my Fuzzy Bear. I would order one of those Donuts Cases. You have a link for them?

Nah I just saw it on Facebook on classified page. A donut case is my style. That or biscuit and gravy. Those were only sports I was good at in school. Let me see tho

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've come to the conclusion that it's not the Lifeproof cases, it's the phone. I have oil slicks in the exact same spots in all three Fré cases.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
So if I were to purchase a Lifeproof FRE just to use on the boat I could keep my glass screen protector on? Just use it mainly for taking pictures and videos while out swimming. Have been very lucky so far and have not dropped one in the water.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
So if I were to purchase a Lifeproof FRE just to use on the boat I could keep my glass screen protector on? Just use it mainly for taking pictures and videos while out swimming. Have been very lucky so far and have not dropped one in the water.
I was told at an AT&T accessory training "no" by the OtterBox/LifeProof rep that it'll make the case not waterproof. I don't know if that's true or not.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I was told at an AT&T accessory training "no" by the OtterBox/LifeProof rep that it'll make the case not waterproof. I don't know if that's true or not.

I tend to agree with that. Lifeproof cases fit VERY tightly. In fact, some models aren't even cross compatible between the 6 and 6s despite a minuscule difference in thickness. I wouldn't chance it.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Where did y'all find the tracking number for your lifeproof warranty replacements? Mine just says shipped through FedEx smart post but that is is when I check the order status on their website.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Absolutely ! The Fré works just fine with a tempered glass protector on your phone and still stays waterproof. I have the Tech Armor Corning 2 glass which is pretty thin at 0.2mm and it works perfect. I've also used the Fré with the ZAGG Glass + with no problems at all.
The NÜÜD is another story though.

Here is my Fré with the phone installed and I still have my tempered glass on the phone.

straps02.jpg

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Absolutely ! The Fré works just fine with a tempered glass protector on your phone and still stays waterproof. I have the Tech Armor Corning 2 glass which is pretty thin at 0.2mm and it works perfect. I've also used the Fré with the ZAGG Glass + with no problems at all.
The NÜÜD is another story though.

Here is my Fré with the phone installed and I still have my tempered glass on the phone.

View attachment 116373

Thank you! I had read some people with a 6s had done it fine. And I really would only be putting it on to go out on the boat and then taking it off. Just looking for that little bit of extra protection in case it gets dropped.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR