What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah had wireless charging on my note 3 years ago. Really liked it. I like idea of added storage on some of the Mophies

Yeah my birthday is in march lol
Yeah, the wireless charging is definitely underrated! When it first came out my cousin put a charging pad in a car dock for his Galaxy S5. It was cool at the time, and now you can buy ones already made!
Well we should throw you a birthday party then Blaine.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking at mophie Force Hold cases. Interesting concept, uglier than sin though.

Last phone I had a mophie on was the 5. Haven't needed one for the 7 Plus. Battery still kicks butt and I have the mophie Powerstation with IP68 rating that charges my phone 2.5 times. Best $10 I spent on Black Friday.

Mophie cases are ugly, but the battery life is great.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the wireless charging is definitely underrated! When it first came out my cousin put a charging pad in a car dock for his Galaxy S5. It was cool at the time, and now you can buy ones already made!
Well we should throw you a birthday party then Blaine.

Definitely on wireless charging. Excited to see where future takes it frankly?

Party... yes. Fly me somewhere fun haha? Have a case hoarder anonymous get together... except we'd no longer be anonymous

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Party... yes. Fly me somewhere fun haha? Have a case hoarder anonymous get together... except we'd no longer be anonymous

We'd be anonymous if we wore masks. But once we got to talking I'm pretty sure Blaine could unmask more then half of us.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

I definitely want to see where the future of wireless charging goes!
We could be like AA, except for case hoarders, and call it caseaholics anonymous!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I would order one of these grass cases if they weren't so much $$ They are HOTT !

View attachment 116017View attachment 116018

I ordered a case for my oldest daughter, her birthday is next Saturday, from eBay. She received it yesterday and really likes it. She says it feels a lot like AstroTurf. She's a big soccer fan and is going to decorate it, such as sticking a miniature soccer ball to the case, and use it when she attends matches.

I ordered one for myself a day or two before I ordered my daughter's, still haven't seen mine yet.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Fuzzy Bear is up in the Marketplace. Everyday low price of $20. including shipping. Get it while it's HOTT.

Even has a lightning port cover.