What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
No wonder you're happily flinging money.
It's either buy your Thule case or get drunk in Aruba, so I did the healthier option. Throwback to my last trip to Aruba I found out my now ex-fiance was cheating on me with someone she was on ADSW orders at the PTAE with, and naturally it was after buying her a necklace in Aruba that cost double what my Sig Sauer 1911 TACOPS full-size cost, and I paid retail for it. Luckily this year I don't have to worry about having that problem!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It's either buy your Thule case or get drunk in Aruba, so I did the healthier option. Last trip to Aruba I found out my now ex-fiance was cheating on me with someone she was on ADSW orders at the PTAE with, and naturally it was after buying her a necklace in Aruba that cost double what my Sig Sauer 1911 TACOPS full-size cost, and I paid retail for it. Luckily this year I don't have to worry about having that problem!

lol you are speaking so many acronyms. Speaking my language.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So no vacation spots like Qatar or Germany? Montana isn't bad, just don't mention Virginia, 29th ID, or Fort Pickett, and we'll be cool! What Mo's are you?

I'm trying to go back to the Stan. Currently warming the bench for a deploying unit.

No. No vacation spots. I went to the mayhem. I'm not made for sitting on a beach.

I'm in human resources but I do casualty operations in lieu with higher headquarters and mortuary affairs when I deploy.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Anyone use the Sena cases?. Thinking of getting this one and the belt clip for walking my dogs.

LeatherSkin iPhone 7 Plus Snap-On Case | Sena Cases

Leather Belt Clip | Sena Cases

I don't have any of the cases but I have the sleeve with the pocket. It's pretty nice but I don't use it anymore as it is ultra slim and made basically for the phone and nothing else. If I remember though, I did get it to hold my phone with the peel case and tempered glass but was pretty snug.

Those cases look pretty nice but some of the reviews on Amazon aren't great.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to go back to the Stan. Currently warming the bench for a deploying unit.

No. No vacation spots. I went to the mayhem. I'm not made for sitting on a beach.

I'm in human resources but I do casualty operations in lieu with higher headquarters and mortuary affairs when I deploy.

Awesome! What's casualty operations? Yeah I can't believe that Qatar and Germany are considered deployments.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I also don't sit behind a desk all day if I don't have to. I spent 75% of my time in the compound or befriending the medics. Human resources is taking care of people, our S1 section had a face. Always on the ground, always finding soldiers, taking care of them.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Injuries and deaths. They come across my desk, I report to the commander, in my case the battalion commander.
I also don't sit behind a desk all day if I don't have to. I spent 75% of my time in the compound or befriending the medics. Human resources is taking care of people, our S1 section had a face. Always on the ground, always finding soldiers, taking care of them.

Gotcha! Yeah I hate sitting at my desk, even if I'm doing something. The longer I sit there the more I want to go out of my office.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods