What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Maybe... I also have the naked back wrap. Thinking about installing it soon as well. Just trying to get a little more grip if I decide to run nakey lol

I still haven't put Star-Lord on my phone yet. Maybe that will be my next project if I can find my hair dryer.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Instruction videos are a lie!!! I went to the skins that just cover the back. Much easier to install. Those sides are a killer.

GRFXP skin I last had on back wasn't too bad to install. Had I done a "wet install" as they recommend it would've been perfect.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Instruction videos are a lie!!! I went to the skins that just cover the back. Much easier to install. Those sides are a killer.

What brand did you go with?? I just want a thin clear one really that I can use with or without a case. I feel like when I'm caseless the iPhone is to slick. Can't wait for the all glass to come back

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
GRFXP skin I last had on back wasn't too bad to install. Had I done a "wet install" as they recommend it would've been perfect.

Wet install would be beautiful. Make life so much easier.

I usually order from skinit. Not sure about a clear one there though. I customize my own to reflect something I'm passionate about. I did have a clear one a long time ago...can't remember where I got it from.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal