What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I dunno. We talked about that before and I couldn't decide. This Nuud been on a WEEK now and I haven't taken it off. There are lots I like for lots of reasons. I think I could design and make a case from all the attributes I like of current ones ha

I'm thinking about buying a Nuud!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I know but what felloffthetruck said about the screen protectors has me thinking that the tempered glass screen protectors for the Nuud might not work.

That Teqii I have isn't horrible. It says it's for 7+ Nuud but... maybe that's just how all the glass screen protectors for Nuud are?? Did you see the pics mate?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I know but what felloffthetruck said about the screen protectors has me thinking that the tempered glass screen protectors for the Nuud might not work.

And I know it's not same but I really like my cutdown matte PET film protector. I'm more worried about scratching screen than anything with Nuud.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, I submitted my Burkley review and it's sitting in thread limbo. Probably needs to be approved for some reason. It ended up longer than I thought it would be.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
And I know it's not same but I really like my cutdown matte PET film protector. I'm more worried about scratching screen than anything with Nuud.

I know but after cracking a tempered glass screen protector on my Note 4 and the screen being undamaged, I vowed to always have one on my phone. Do you have to cut the matte screen protector down to preserve the waterproof of the case?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I know but after cracking a tempered glass screen protector on my Note 4 and the screen being undamaged, I vowed to always have one on my phone. Do you have to cut the matte screen protector down to preserve the waterproof of the case?

Nuud has quite the raised edge around screen. Matte protector was for a 6S+ and I cut it to fit inside center of Nuud screen opening. Goes much further towards edge than the glass one I have. Glass one not going completely to edge in afraid is going to collect crap around it between Nuud.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal