What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Walked into the Apple Store and was completely smothered by all the Spokane yuppie attitude of the customers. Felt the silicone cases and almost, almost bought wireless EarPods but my buddy saved me. I walked out EMPTY HANDED.

No AirPods? Whaaaat

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
You have the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus, right? How does the bottom hold up with the leather/silicone Apple cases since they are not covering the bottom?

I know you aren't asking me specifically, but I've got a JB and it holds up just fine. There are a few micro scratches or abrasions or whatever they're called that I can see when the sunlight hits the phone just right, but you don't notice them in day to day use and you real,y have to look hard to see them.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks mate!

No problem! Comes with all these things papers for different colors. Not bad for $5

5139b0f804b283bb99dc98e43e00bdb8.jpg

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Walked into the Apple Store and was completely smothered by all the Spokane yuppie attitude of the customers. Felt the silicone cases and almost, almost bought wireless EarPods but my buddy saved me. I walked out EMPTY HANDED.

Oh no! That's a long way to go to come away empty handed...

The yuppie attitude sounds a bit like Ann Arbor's Apple Store. That's why I always hit up Best Buy if I can

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh no! That's a long way to go to come away empty handed...

The yuppie attitude sounds a bit like Ann Arbor's Apple Store. That's why I always hit up Best Buy if I can

Can't stand Ann Arbor's Apple Store...but it's the closest to me by a long shot. The one I visited in Seattle... not only was it gigantic, the people there were super fun and friendly as well. Can't wait to go back.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Can't stand Ann Arbor's Apple Store...but it's the closest to me by a long shot. The one I visited in Seattle... not only was it gigantic, the people there were super fun and friendly as well. Can't wait to go back.

Sounds nice. I like the store in Novi if you're ever up that way, and the store in Lansing is really neat as well. The people in both of those stores were really cool on the occasions I've visiting.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
G-Case review is up, still using my Burkley and still deciding when I want to write and post the review. Is there anything anyone to know about in particular about the Burkley case before I write my review?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR