What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Blaine got them all already.

Something like that. For a few more in my buggy at Amazon but... not today.

Everyone, specifically @felloffthetruck, was worried about back of Nuud scratching up. After using mine 4 days is so, pretty sure back won't scratch... unless I were to drag it down the sidewalk. Back of mine very finger printed but not scratched

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Oh I absolutely adore it! I have the original though (almost had it for a year now). It is a perfect accessory to the iPhone. And it's fun matching the cases from  with the watch bands. I have so many! Right now using the white sport band with the white silicone. It looks super sharp!

You have the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus, right? How does the bottom hold up with the leather/silicone Apple cases since they are not covering the bottom?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Walked into the Apple Store and was completely smothered by all the Spokane yuppie attitude of the customers. Felt the silicone cases and almost, almost bought wireless EarPods but my buddy saved me. I walked out EMPTY HANDED.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
You have the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus, right? How does the bottom hold up with the leather/silicone Apple cases since they are not covering the bottom?

Yes surprisingly it does. I don't have any scratches anywhere! Highly recommend them. My previous jet black had scratches from third party cases

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

No good if you drop it like i did putting it in its car holder, landed on the steel seat rail, small dint below a speaker hole, but wouldn't of happened with a case that covered the bottom.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Walked into the Apple Store and was completely smothered by all the Spokane yuppie attitude of the customers. Felt the silicone cases and almost, almost bought wireless EarPods but my buddy saved me. I walked out EMPTY HANDED.

So sad, not even a picture of the case wall?

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
52b0d3ad96975e1d8864ca122bddf3a9.jpg

Today's mail

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro