What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Blaine, I don't think you saw my earlier post. Curious as to why your Amazon packages come through FedEx?

Depending on expedited or not and depending on what and when I order it varies. Mostly big stuff comes UPS(diapers TP etc). Seems most of the time smaller stuff is FEDEX. Maybe because of my house in geographical location to where they can get item quicker to and quicker to me from warehouse? Depends on where Amazon ships stuff from too I think. Varies order to order. Some comes USPS on Sundays too

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Depending on expedited or not and depending on what and when I order it varies. Mostly big stuff comes UPS(diapers TP etc). Seems most of the time smaller stuff is FEDEX. Maybe because of my house in geographical location to where they can get item quicker to and quicker to me from warehouse? Depends on where Amazon ships stuff from too I think. Varies order to order. Some comes USPS on Sundays too

Huh. That's interesting. Mine only come from Amazon here in Baltimore. I've never had one come FedEx or UPS!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Huh. That's interesting. Mine only come from Amazon here in Baltimore. I've never had one come FedEx or UPS!

I'm out in boonies in OK. Maybe has something to do with it. I'm about 40 minutes north of Tulsa, about 3.5/4 hours North of OKC, about 15 minutes south of Kansas border.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm in SE Michigan as well and only get Amazon packages from UPS. FedEx very rarely shows up at my place.

I'm in SW Michigan, alway UPS up until about a year ago when they added USPS, which sucks and things were late all the time. They seem to have gotten it together. Got my Prime membership extended by 3 months because of their screw ups ;)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm in SW Michigan, alway UPS up until about a year ago when they added USPS, which sucks and things were late all the time. They seem to have gotten it together. Got my Prime membership extended by 3 months because of their screw ups ;)

One of my parents friends is a postmaster here. She's said that amazon packages have 24 hours to be delivered after they arrive at post office. Part of the contract with Amazon .

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

That's a decent resolution. USPS was bad around here for a while as well, but they seem to be doing better as well. But I send most everything to my office, so its UPS almost always.

I used to live in St. Joseph. Still miss seeing Lake Michigan every day.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
That's a decent resolution. USPS was bad around here for a while as well, but they seem to be doing better as well. But I send most everything to my office, so its UPS almost always.

They kept trying to give me a month. But that's only worth what,$9 lol? 🤦🏼*♂️

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

I kind of do the same thing - if it's toward the weekend and I want it I send it to the house, otherwise I send to my office. USPS gets picked up early, so I won't get it until Monday sometimes even if I'm supposed to get it Friday. It's still a gamble as to which one they use. Tend to send cases in envelopes through USPS a lot.

I'm in Battle Creek so about and hour and fifteen to the lake, St. Joe is beautiful, I get there a couple times a year. Luckily I live across the street from a pretty good sized lake and have a boat so I can enjoy the water for the two short months it's warm lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods