What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I defiantly don't like the silicone cases. Too grippy. Besides I am just using a case for the first time in a long while so I am not going to buy a bunch of them. I do have a lot of 6s plus cases that I would be willing to part with for a new or like new red leather iPhone 7 Plus case

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I defiantly don't like the silicone cases. Too grippy. Besides I am just using a case for the first time in a long while so I am not going to buy a bunch of them. I do have a lot of 6s plus cases that I would be willing to part with for a new or like new red leather iPhone 7 Plus case

Fair enough, although I don't think the Apple silicone cases are as grippy as previous versions. Wish I could help you out, but you can't have my red leather case

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So you live in Copan?

And now you've made me feel old. Your reminder of the distance to Kansas (about 30 miles, from where I was), reminded me of back when I was a kid and local high schoolers driving to Kansas, on weekend nights, because the drinking age was 18 there.

Nah I live in Bartlesville. Close though! lol yeah KS still sells the "6pt" good beer too

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Someone say red leather??

f7c8f3c8b673bcc66fe3d49e2fa8869e.jpg

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey Blaine when you did the lifeproof warranty claim did it take a while to get the email? I still haven't gotten an email. Figuring it's because no one is there today.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner