What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
All right, my CrashGuard review is up in Accessories. I'll be working on more reviews and posting them when I can, maybe the rest this weekend. In the meantime I'm back to Burkley case. Definitely one of my favorite cases.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
All right, my CrashGuard review is up in Accessories. I'll be working on more reviews and posting them when I can, maybe the rest this weekend. In the meantime I'm back to Burkley case. Definitely one of my favorite cases.

Weird what our favorite cases become. My ultimate fave is the Case-mate Folio Wristlet...which shocks the heck out of me.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Weird what our favorite cases become. My ultimate fave is the Case-mate Folio Wristlet...which shocks the heck out of me.

Oh yeah, that's also why I'm trying a lot of brands I've never used before. I never used Silk Innovation cases until I bought the Base Grip, love that case. I had never even heard of Burkley until the day I bought my case. A video of one came up on my YouTube feed. It's a much nicer case than TwelveSouth's BookBook.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Lifeproof has a warranty. All they need is serial number on sticker inside case

I'm not sure what to do about Nuud screen protection. Ordered the two glasses with intentions of using BUT they're kind of small as far as amount of glass they cover and I've kind of got accustomed to this matte view ????????????*♂️

How much better is the nuud than the fre overall or not?, obviously no tacky screen protector. I got a fre this arvo and lucky the mute switch didn't work so i could refund it, but than screen protector is just rubbish, i couldn't look at my $1500 7 plus with that thing on. Don't remember it being that bad on a 5S one i had. No oil slick for the 5 minutes i used it.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
How much better is the nuud than the fre overall or not?, obviously no tacky screen protector. I got a fre this arvo and lucky the mute switch didn't work so i could refund it, but than screen protector is just rubbish, i couldn't look at my $1500 7 plus with that thing on. Don't remember it being that bad on a 5S one i had. No oil slick for the 5 minutes i used it.

I can't speak from experience since I've never used a Fre or Nuud so far, but I did read about a weeks worth of posts back in this thread that there was a problem with the early runs of the Fre for the 7+ having a very grainy looking screen protector and a revision has fixed it and LP was replacing them if you contacted them. I don't know if that's the problem you were having though.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I can't speak from experience since I've never used a Fre or Nuud so far, but I did read about a weeks worth of posts back in this thread that there was a problem with the early runs of the Fre for the 7+ having a very grainy looking screen protector and a revision has fixed it and LP was replacing them if you contacted them. I don't know if that's the problem you were having though.

Ok, maybe i got the old version how would you know? it was very grainy. Doubt they would send a new replacement to Australia.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok, maybe i got the old version how would you know? it was very grainy. Doubt they would send a new replacement to Australia.

Above post is correct. Early version screen very grainy and newton ringed. For that a lone Nuud was better. I still prefer Nuud myself though however. Just think it looks and feels better in hand; despite back being made of clear, hard(er) plastic that may get all scratched with time. I like mute lever on Nuud better. Worse thing about Nuud is something I said above somewhere... volume buttons are stiff as heck and case "creaks" if you gently squeeze it in your hand side to side.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Matte protector I cut down was from this

Supershieldz iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus Front + Back Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector Shield -Lifetime Replacements Warranty [3 Front And 3 Back] - Retail Packaging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P4B0VO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2892292

I use to use the back skin in that on back of 6S+ with CrashGuard. I had the fronts and just cut one down with scissors. Had I used a device as you describe I could've certainly got it "straight" and it would look better. Can hardly notice I didn't cut exactly perfectly though.

I've used their products in the past, and they're good.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes I always had good luck using them on back of 6S+. No real complaints with using the front cut down with my Nuud other than I cut it crooked so hardly their fault lol 🤦🏼*♂️

I got a coupon for a free LifeProof from an AT&T training event and I'm contemplating what case I'm going to get. I want the Nuud, but I'm not 100% sure!

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
What? I did it other day and it just was a form to fill out one submitted. Odd? Form didn't even ask why I wanted to warranty it

Yeah it said they were closed for so all of their employees could volunteer at schools and stuff. Maybe that's why they aren't taking any online applications?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods