What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
If the one I have (bought used off of eBay) actually sealed at the top left corner I wouldn't have a problem with it. May rock it for a few days to really make sure I like the case design before I order a blue one anyway.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
If the one I have (bought used off of eBay) actually sealed at the top left corner I wouldn't have a problem with it. May rock it for a few days to really make sure I like the case design before I order a blue one anyway.

Dog and Bone does 6+ too... Just don't order it off Amazon baha

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Truck, one is FedEx Ground arriving tomorrow supposedly. The Smartpost one is actually about neck and neck with it. It's scheduled for Friday

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
🤷*♀️ if the cases at Best Buy have the same looking label, just correct label on the bottom though I would bet that dog and bone puts those labels on.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Where did you get the matte plastic screen protectors at? My wife has a silhouette vinyl cutting thing. Seriously considering getting a matte screen protector and cutting it to the nuud screen size for my case.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
🤷*♀️ if the cases at Best Buy have the same looking label, just correct label on the bottom though I would bet that dog and bone puts those labels on.

The boxes are different between for each 7 and 7+. The white sticker on box is a Amazon placed sticker. Anything and everything from Amazon has their little white sticker. Product box says iPhone 7, AMAZON sticker is what says 7 plus.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Where did you get the matte plastic screen protectors at? My wife has a silhouette vinyl cutting thing. Seriously considering getting a matte screen protector and cutting it to the nuud screen size for my case.

Matte protector I cut down was from this

Supershieldz iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus Front + Back Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector Shield -Lifetime Replacements Warranty [3 Front And 3 Back] - Retail Packaging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P4B0VO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2892120

I use to use the back skin in that on back of 6S+ with CrashGuard. I had the fronts and just cut one down with scissors. Had I used a device as you describe I could've certainly got it "straight" and it would look better. Can hardly notice I didn't cut exactly perfectly though.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Matte protector I cut down was from this

Supershieldz iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus Front + Back Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector Shield -Lifetime Replacements Warranty [3 Front And 3 Back] - Retail Packaging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P4B0VO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2892122

I use to use the back skin in that on back of 6S+ with CrashGuard. I had the fronts and just cut one down with scissors. Had I used a device as you describe I could've certainly got it "straight" and it would look better. Can hardly notice I didn't cut exactly perfectly though.

Cool thanks. Trying out my nuud right now even though I can't get the top corner to completely click. If I end up liking the case I may get a new blue one and then decide between glass and matte screen protectors

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Cool thanks. Trying out my nuud right now even though I can't get the top corner to completely click. If I end up liking the case I may get a new blue one and then decide between glass and matte screen protectors

Lifeproof has a warranty. All they need is serial number on sticker inside case

I'm not sure what to do about Nuud screen protection. Ordered the two glasses with intentions of using BUT they're kind of small as far as amount of glass they cover and I've kind of got accustomed to this matte view 🤦🏼*♂️