What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've been in the LP Fré for 5 days now and I'm still slick free. Wanted to change cases but scared that I'll never see this "Silck Free" operation again.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've been in the LP Fré for 5 days now and I'm still slick free. Wanted to change cases but scared that I'll never see this "Silck Free" operation again.

I took Fre off when it was slick free before I got Nuud and put it back on and it remained slick free; there is hope man.

I am still, believe it or not, using my Nuud with my PET matte film screen protector. For like 3 days now

Waiting on this... or whatever I get lucky and get from Amazon today

2f7351219a97532dd18afde26e272e11.jpg

Says it works with 7 plus Nuud. Their website says same so

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My  Black Leather case is on the truck for delivery today ?????? I picked up a red iPad Pro Smart Cover while I was at it ??????

Anyone have the  Red Leather case? and if so did it discolor? My friend got the  Red Leather case for the 6 when it came out and within a month it looked like CRAP!!! All dark on the edges and just always looked filthy.

I would consider a red leather case if that is no longer an issue.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My  Black Leather case is on the truck for delivery today í*½í¸ƒ I picked up a red iPad Pro Smart Cover while I was at it í*½í¸ƒ

Anyone have the  Red Leather case? and if so did it discolor? My friend got the  Red Leather case for the 6 when it came out and within a month it looked like CRAP!!! All dark on the edges and just always looked filthy.

I would consider a red leather case if that is no longer an issue.

I have it but used it for two weeks before changing. I didn't notice any sort of discoloration in that amount of time. Plus the grain on mine makes it one of the grippier leather ones I have. I like it! I just don't use it on a regular basis but it feels better than years past.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have it but used it for two weeks before changing. I didn't notice any sort of discoloration in that amount of time. Plus the grain on mine makes it one of the grippier leather ones I have. I like it! I just don't use it on a regular basis but it feels better than years past.

Sweet since you don't use it you can send it to me... That is after I get my black one in to see if I even like the phone with a case on it ??????

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm with you 100% on this one.

And they don't help when you go to put your phone in the brodit car holder and slips and the bottom hits the steel seat rail ;)
Thinking of a fre or nuud now, whats best? Have had a fre before on a 5S but didn't like the clarity with the screen protector, never use them normally.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods