What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just the thought of being stuck with a tiny screen protector on my phone scared the hell out of me. I change cases too often to be stuck with an oddball protector on my phone.

I never go without a tempered glass on my screen.

I still think the ZAGG Luxe might work with the NÜÜD but not willing to remove the one I have on now to try it.

Please let me know when you find the perfect fitting glass?

Back to the game......

Why. Why would you say this?! I just got a Zagg Luxe for my 7 Plus. I've been eyeing a Lifeproof but I'm not willing to ditch this screw protector for it.

Not sure if it would work, the home button is recessed a bit. Not sure if you'd be able to reach it with the LP home button covering.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Why. Why would you say this?! I just got a Zagg Luxe for my 7 Plus. I've been eyeing a Lifeproof but I'm not willing to ditch this screw protector for it.

Not sure if it would work, the home button is recessed a bit. Not sure if you'd be able to reach it with the LP home button covering.

Truck always has tempered glass under his Fré Lifeproofs. I think you'll be fine.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Truck always has tempered glass under his Fré Lifeproofs. I think you'll be fine.

Stop. Stop. Stopppppp. My wallet does not approve!

I really like the grey Fre! Plus I'm going to the Apple Store next Monday (I had to log on for work last weekend so my boss is comping me a free day off). I'm eyeing up an Otterbox Statement Series case too.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Yea, the Luxe would work fine with the Fré
It's the NÜÜD and ZAGG Luxe combo that I would like to know about.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yea, the Luxe would work fine with the Fré
It's the NÜÜD and ZAGG Luxe combo that I would like to know about.

Almost positive anything around screen seal on Nuud wouldn't work. Fits together so tight where your favorite Silicone bead is I don't think it would work. 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
This thread is killing me... I was doing so well and only buying a few cases. Now I have 4 Apple Leathers, 2 silicones and a few other random cases. Ugh. Oh well. YOLO.

Welcome aboard. That's what happens on this crazy ship 'round here We all have a flu like bug and the cure is in the case.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This thread is killing me... I was doing so well and only buying a few cases. Now I have 4 Apple Leathers, 2 silicones and a few other random cases. Ugh. Oh well. YOLO.

Welcome aboard. That's what happens on this crazy ship 'round here We all have a flu like bug and the cure is in the case.

No kidding. With my writing reviews it's even more fun. 5 reviews coming in the next couple weeks, and then around 5 more after that. If I can stay awake long enough on this next flight I'll write up one of those reviews.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I've lurked and periodically participated but I'm fully infected now.

Basically I've got quite a few Apple cases, Otterbox Symmetry, Speck Presidio Grip and a Spigen Hybrid Armor. Still looking for "the one."

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've lurked and periodically participated but I'm fully infected now.

Basically I've got quite a few Apple cases, Otterbox Symmetry, Speck Presidio Grip and a Spigen Hybrid Armor. Still looking for "the one."

If your here looking for "the one" you won't ever find it around here LOL. We're a little indecisive and under the influence of each others arguably poor financial decisions haha.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
There are some more reasonable among them though. I haven't bought a new case since my LP. That's 4 total for this. Apple silicon on launch day, OB symmetry for fall protection, and LP black(it was cheap), LP blue (helluva deal). That's really it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW