What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Funny I have AC+ as well but refuse to not have a screen protector and case. Likely though it's because I typically get rid of my devices to get the new one when it comes out. Lol

I look at cases and screen protectors as insurance for the insurance!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Not sure? Didn't pay TOO close of attention. Semi textured though. Hard-ish rubber. Maybe after Truck watches Super Bowl he can chime in and be more specific?

Sounds good! If you were to purchase either the Nuud or Wetsuit again, which would it be and why?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I get an annual upgrade every year. Or every six months depending on how I feel. This guy is not going to be in the family long enough to be dinged

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Sounds good! If you were to purchase either the Nuud or Wetsuit again, which would it be and why?

I honestly can't answer that until I truly get to try Wetsuit for 7+. A lot of qualities I like about Fre/Nuud. Nuud > Fre for sure. I definitely also liked what I felt with Wetsuit for 7 in hand, but similar to you... no Anker may just deal break Wetsuit. It felt/looked like lightning nub would go into phone fully as bottom on Wetsuit is rather thin but..

For sure winner of all the lot is Nuud though at moment. I however reserve the right to change my opinion for any time at any reason though LOL

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh man that case wall today was tempting. But the worst was seeing firsthand how pretty that ceramic Apple Watch is.

Holy crap.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Target has series 1 watches for $199.99....I may be tempted to do it to try it out and try it out on a brand new watch

I have a series 0 to see if I'd like AW. Really useful. Especially to screen dings and see if anything needs my immediate attention or can't wait. It's a QOL improver. I essentially work/field calls around the clock so definitely helps me prioritize work VS Home balance at a glance.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I honestly can't answer that until I truly get to try Wetsuit for 7+. A lot of qualities I like about Fre/Nuud. Nuud > Fre for sure. I definitely also liked what I felt with Wetsuit for 7 in hand, but similar to you... no Anker may just deal break Wetsuit. It felt/looked like lightning nub would go into phone fully as bottom on Wetsuit is rather thin but..

For sure winner of all the lot is Nuud though at moment. I however reserve the right to change my opinion for any time at any reason though LOL
I might just get a Nuud then!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I might just get a Nuud then!

Rent it from BB. I think their return policy is OK

I should note one more thing I just thought of... haven't had a phone call yet but I think by a tiny amount the media/music sound on Fre is slightly better than that of the Nuud. Nuud doesn't sound horrible by any accord but I just think Fre sounds slightly better. I'm worried that on a call though with Nuud I won't be able to turn volume up/down if I need too haha

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Rent it from BB. I think their return policy is OK

I should note one more thing I just thought of... haven't had a phone call yet but I think by a tiny amount the media/music sound on Fre is slightly better than that of the Nuud. Nuud doesn't sound horrible by any accord but I just think Fre sounds slightly better. I'm worried that on a call though with Nuud I won't be able to turn volume up/down if I need too haha

I forgot about the LifeProof cases muffling sounds.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I forgot about the LifeProof cases muffling sounds.

Yeah. The sounds from both is much better for/in this model than ever since the speaker in 7+ is better than ever. Completely tolerable just something I felt I should mention. With 6 series was much bigger ordeal as speaker sucked on it lol. 🤦🏼*♂️

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. The sounds from both is much better for/in this model than ever since the speaker in 7+ is better than ever. Completely tolerable just something I felt I should mention. With 6 series was much bigger ordeal as speaker sucked on it lol. 🤦🏼*♂️

That's good to hear!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Sound on both drastically improves by just opening charge port door I will say that. When I was using Fre I never had anyone mention to me that I was muffled etc. I will say that, too

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
On my 6S+ I was continually jamming volume + button with speaker on or off. I couldn't hear that thing to save my life. No idea if that was/is normal but I could not hear well at all with it. With my 7+ on a call on speaker or not I always find myself turning volume to about 3/4 the way up to hear ok. 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I have AC+ too but I learned from the past. Anytime I go a few days without a screen protector, I get a few hair lines scratches on the screen. Never fails.

The stupid "button" on my jean pocket is culprit 93.592% of the time 🤦🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Agreed.. The 6s Plus thread is dead! I get a kick out of this thread thanks to Truck, Blaine, MzWylie and Metal

This is my go to thread on imore ❤️

ad776b13d507b462de6c394fce781d5c.jpg

I have a turnkey addicts collection for 6S+ that needs to go go go lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR