What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I so despise the Apple silicone cases but all I really want on my phone is an Apple case and silicone is all I have at present. Lol

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Me neither!

I usually don't but in situation I'm in now playing Nuud I don't have much choice until Amazon decides if I'll get a Wetsuit for a plus or not. 🤦🏼*♂️

Randomly quickly cut this matte PET film for Plus phone I had laying around down and works pretty good with Nuud. I forgot that I kind of liked matte feel/look. I'm 95% more worried about scratches on screen than dropping and breaking screen. I feel as if Nuud would protect screen in event of a fall.. sans my silly self not dropping it in a pile of rocks in a parking lot that is haha.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd try that but I've had my screen saved by tempered glass screen protectors in the past.

Yeah had a old android 3 days once. Had glass on it because I fell for a $40 from a carrier at the time.. oh how I was young and nieve. LOL. Broke protector and not phone glass. Ever since I've been sold on them. But it WAS one of those freak pile of parking lot rocks i speak of above haha. Only me

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I usually don't but in situation I'm in now playing Nuud I don't have much choice until Amazon decides if I'll get a Wetsuit for a plus or not. 🤦🏼*♂️

Randomly quickly cut this matte PET film for Plus phone I had laying around down and works pretty good with Nuud. I forgot that I kind of liked matte feel/look. I'm 95% more worried about scratches on screen than dropping and breaking screen. I feel as if Nuud would protect screen in event of a fall.. sans my silly self not dropping it in a pile of rocks in a parking lot that is haha.

I used the matte or anti glare before I got into the habit of using tempered glass. I actually liked them! I'm considering a Lifeproof Nuud instead of the Wetsuit because of the charging port.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I used the matte or anti glare before I got into the habit of using tempered glass. I actually liked them! I'm considering a Lifeproof Nuud instead of the Wetsuit because of the charging port.

Lifeproof Nuud and Fre I both like, now that I got a NOT Newton ladened Fre. For me, I think I prefer Nuud with screen protection over Fre tho. Something about the Fre I just don't like as much. BUT I will say, I expect everyone is right whose saying clear back on Nuud is going to be scratch laden.

Took the 7 Wetsuit out of box earlier... really felt good in hand, aside I was missing phones weight. Liked the feel of back myself.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah had a old android 3 days once. Had glass on it because I fell for a $40 from a carrier at the time.. oh how I was young and nieve. LOL. Broke protector and not phone glass. Ever since I've been sold on them. But it WAS one of those freak pile of parking lot rocks i speak of above haha. Only me
I've probably broken ten tempered glass screen protectors across various phones since 2013 when I started using them, and each time the screen was fine! It's cheaper to replace the tempered glass, even at the $40 you paid, that it is to replace the screen, pay the insurance deductible, or pay the AppleCare fee for a screen replacement.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Lifeproof Nuud and Fre I both like, now that I got a NOT Newton ladened Fre. For me, I think I prefer Nuud with screen protection over Fre tho. Something about the Fre I just don't like as much. BUT I will say, I expect everyone is right whose saying clear back on Nuud is going to be scratch laden.

Took the 7 Wetsuit out of box earlier... really felt good in hand, aside I was missing phones weight. Liked the feel of back myself.

I liked how the Wetsuit back didn't look like it would scratch like the Nuud. What's the back of the Wetsuit made of? But it won't fit Anker cables and those are the ones I use most often.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I liked how the Wetsuit back didn't look like it would scratch like the Nuud. What's the back of the Wetsuit made of? But it won't fit Anker cables and those are the ones I use most often.

Not sure? Didn't pay TOO close of attention. Semi textured though. Hard-ish rubber. Maybe after Truck watches Super Bowl he can chime in and be more specific?