What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Have all their lightnings. PowerLine, PowerLine+ and whatever their cheaper generic cable is.
In your opinion which is the best? Did you try one on your Wetsuit? I didn't see if you did, but this thread grew seven pages while I was at breakfast.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
In your opinion which is the best? Did you try one on your Wetsuit? I didn't see if you did, but this thread grew seven pages while I was at breakfast.

lol I literally am about to get off my fat butt and try. And yes, PowerLine+ is a few bucks more than PowerLine and it's far superior. Have broke quite a few power lines. Have not broke a +.

I have several of these

Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (10ft) Durable and Fast Charging Cable [Double Braided Nylon] for iPhone, iPad and More (Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0177Q42D...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2890076

With Amazon 10ft USB extension cables strewn about house. If kids can't tear the combo up... it's solid lol. They were breaking apple cables for their iPad at a few a month before I wisend up

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
lol I literally am about to get off my fat butt and try. And yes, PowerLine+ is a few bucks more than PowerLine and it's far superior. Have broke quite a few power lines. Have not broke a +.

I have several of these

Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (10ft) Durable and Fast Charging Cable [Double Braided Nylon] for iPhone, iPad and More (Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0177Q42D...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2890078

With Amazon 10ft USB extension cables strewn about house. If kids can't tear the combo up... it's solid lol. They were breaking apple cables for their iPad at a few a month before I wisend up

Thanks for the links Blaine! I've gotten the ten foot cheap cables and they've lasted three to four weeks if I was lucky. Any of the quality cables u buy, except for the apple branded ones, last year's I'm about to throw away a Belkin lightening cable that I've had for four years and use multiple times a day. I must say I'm impressed with AT&T's new braided cables, but they don't have one longer than six feet. Let me know if the Anker cables will work with the Wetsuit, because that's my only hold back.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the links Blaine! I've gotten the ten foot cheap cables and they've lasted three to four weeks if I was lucky. Any of the quality cables u buy, except for the apple branded ones, last year's I'm about to throw away a Belkin lightening cable that I've had for four years and use multiple times a day. I must say I'm impressed with AT&T's new braided cables, but they don't have one longer than six feet. Let me know if the Anker cables will work with the Wetsuit, because that's my only hold back.

You have a 7 plus?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
25% off makes one $7.75... if I knew I was going to use this LP longer I'd get a few. How hard are these to install? Me and skins of any kind don't have a good relationship

These are an absolute BREEZE to install. Wipe real quick with a microfiber or something, line up, press down. They don't air bubble like most. Easy to take off and reposition as well if you misalign. With the back of the LP, you have to rub down really well, I usually use the microfiber cloth, rub it all down with a little pressure for a minute or two. Never had the one on my 6S+ even thing about peeling and that was on for a good 8 months or so. Its actually still on it. They don't wear easy at all either.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

On regular 7 Wetsuit I have anker cable won't fit through whole on PowerLine+. Didn't try other Ankers yet but can. It goes through hole probably enough to charge though and bottom plate it goes through thin. Hard to explain. Might work 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
These are an absolute BREEZE to install. Wipe real quick with a microfiber or something, line up, press down. They don't air bubble like most. Easy to take off and reposition as well if you misalign. With the back of the LP, you have to rub down really well, I usually use the microfiber cloth, rub it all down with a little pressure for a minute or two. Never had the one on my 6S+ even thing about peeling and that was on for a good 8 months or so. Its actually still on it. They don't wear easy at all either.

That's comforting to hear.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
On regular 7 Wetsuit I have anker cable won't fit through whole on PowerLine+. Didn't try other Ankers yet but can. It goes through hole probably enough to charge though and bottom plate it goes through thin. Hard to explain. Might work 🤷🏼*♂️

That Wetsuit has a pretty tight hole.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
That's not good news! Do the Anker PowerLine+ work on the Lifeproof? I don't remember if you have a Lifeproof or not.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR