What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Guess I should've just ordered from D&G but $20 I thought was $20. Had I known I'd be playing free mailman I would've

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Man, this is why I prefer buying cases in person. I'm anxious waiting for crap to come in the mail and then to be horribly disappointed. #firstworldproblems

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Amazons support has been surprisingly lackluster throughout this ordeal. Told him I wasn't driving across town 15 times to continue to return wrong item lol. He said to send back in what it came in, a one time use padded envelope LOL. And he scheduled a pickup

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Amazons support has been surprisingly lackluster throughout this ordeal. Told him I wasn't driving across town 15 times to continue to return wrong item lol. He said to send back in what it came in, a one time use padded envelope LOL. And he scheduled a pickup

At least you got the wrong case twice, I'm still waiting on my Ghostek Cloak 2, shipping from China Post is terrible.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Here you go. Mine shows the all black model on the front when I ordered the electric orange. At least I got the 7 Plus version.

View attachment 116133View attachment 116134View attachment 116135

Yeah that's what I was wanting to see, if top right corner should in fact say Plus or not.

I should've had them change color. I told them if I got wrong one again I was going to keep having them mail me replacement until I got right one and holding on to all the wrong to make sure they didn't mail me a wrong one again.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that's what I was wanting to see, if top right corner should in fact say Plus or not.

I should've had them change color. I told them if I got wrong one again I was going to keep having them mail me replacement until I got right one and holding on to all the wrong to make sure they didn't mail me a wrong one again.

There were only 2 or 3 left and more than likely they are all going to be the same. Should have switched to all black to be sure.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR