What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I haven't looked in a long time. I use skinit mainly because I get tons of coupon codes. I used a 50% off one to get my design for $7 shipped.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
No. I'm gonna sit on my leathers for awhile before I go with a silicone. My sweaty anxiety hands might not be a good match for a silicone. I keep watching those videos I posted though, and drool on myself.

I've been using the ocean blue silicone. It's really not as bad as you would think. I have really oily skin and didn't have a problem. Not so much with lint from my pockets though...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the ocean blue silicone. It's really not as bad as you would think. I have really oily skin and didn't have a problem. Not so much with lint from my pockets though...

That's the darker one right? I want the sea blue teal looking one.

I wish we could start a case trading thread! It's getting to that point where people are living in case excess!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
That's the darker one right? I want the sea blue teal looking one.

I wish we could start a case trading thread! It's getting to that point where people are living in case excess!

Yep. The darker of the two. I like the contrast of the lighter cases...i just prefer the darker. I fought really hard between the two colors. I told myself only one Apple case though.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm sold on this case. It's so pretty.

Sea blue is still lost in Montana and when I checked my yard stick outside we've gotten a total of seven frigging inches. At least it finally stopped snowing for a little bit. ❄️☃️

The biggest issue I have the case right now is the stiffness of the buttons. It's a polycarbonate frame, however I'm still hoping the buttons loosen up over time. Other than that, it's really nice, European leather.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
6d37be84d19e34ee90a92ec1bd38b9a6.jpg

USPS snuck up on me this morning while I was crying to the snow gods.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Apparently you're not the only one receiving the wrong size, Blaine. Unless your Amazon name is Ken.

Nah. My name is Blaine. Can whoever packing this stuff not look at the dang box as they're throwing it in a box!? I would refund but I want the case. At this point I'm going to have to play mailman to mail all these wrong ones back. They should do something for me but she's not going to I can tell already.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
5ef7532ef0e2655bcce054702bd95b90.jpg

Wylie saw his comment about wrong one. Good news is they only have 3 more in stock then maybe I'll start getting the right one

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Something needs to happen. Geez Louise. Now you're making me nervous about my Lifeproofs showing up.

If they ever spoke English... not being rude but serious language barrier... I asked her why someone in the warehouse it came from couldn't just go check stack and see if whole box was labeled wrong

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
With the skin, there are no problems with fit with the case? I am thinking about doing this myself with different skin from dbrand and a apple silicone/leather case.

I had no problems but i had to cut off the corners of the sking because it was peeling off i didnt install it correctly.