What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Maybe one you have sat on a shelf in warehouse somewhere and was produced early? No idea just thinking out loud?

On my original Fre more screen was "ringed" than not so... only other thing that maybe had anything to do with it... today pulled off my Klearlook screen protector. Didn't alcohol wipe screen, just used microfiber cloth real good and compressed air to blow dust off. Maybe removal of Klearlook protector left a residue? Nothing appears sticky though or anything and scrubbed super good with MF cloth so... shrug. Dunno. This one is certainly night and day different than my first.

It's sad we have to figure out a science for a $100 case...but I do love them either way. Maybe I'll just leave my screen grungy when I put it back in the LP.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I was/am irked but no amount of me being mad would've made girl on phone speak my native language, English, any better. They were supposed to refund entire orders expedited shipping fee, $7.98, according to who I spoke with on phone... they only ended up refunding half, for the case. Assumingely since I got screen protector in time. Problem is.... screen protector does no good without case and second their word. If they told me they were going to refund my $8 they should've. Just over it at this point.
I hear you! I've been using Amazon for close to ten years and never had any issues until last year. Hopefully it'll be well worth the wait.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
It's sad we have to figure out a science for a $100 case...but I do love them either way. Maybe I'll just leave my screen grungy when I put it back in the LP.

Isn't it though? Maybe that's why I feel so good about this one; made the case half price 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Man! Is Levi from Lifeproof available for dates? I think I'm in love.

Have a new Base Camp Blue expedited shipping headed my way!

Same story with me. I did replacement thing on their website. Didn't even ask what was wrong. Did it Tuesday and this new one came today. I mean honestly for ~$75 case I wouldn't be able to tolerate service being any different but in this day and age..

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Same story with me. I did replacement thing on their website. Didn't even ask what was wrong. Did it Tuesday and this new one came today. I mean honestly for ~$75 case I wouldn't be able to tolerate service being any different but in this day and age..

Both my new cases should be here around the same time. I hate the continental Newton rings on my phone screen, but their customer service is out of this world. I wish I'd filed both at the same time!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My experience as well. I bought that Tech 21 case at the Apple store when I picked up my watch. The bottom is loose (pulls away from the phone too much for my liking). I will probably exchange it for the saddle brown leather case. I have the black leather but really like how the brown darkens and think it will look good on my matte black.

I'm with you on this. I just put my saddle brown on my jet black last night and I just love the look. I love the black too but this adds a little contrast and I do love the way the brown ages with use. Mine has already started to darken in some spots since I've used it before (just alternated with other  cases) and putting this back on last night was super nice.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm with you on this. I just put my saddle brown on my jet black last night and I just love the look. I love the black too but this adds a little contrast and I do love the way the brown ages with use. Mine has already started to darken in some spots since I've used it before (just alternated with other  cases) and putting this back on last night was super nice.

It's the contrast, and the brown ages so well. Here's mine after 4 months of use 3 or 4 days a week:

IMG_0105.JPGIMG_0106.JPG

It's not quite as dark in person as these photos make it seem. I also really like the white and red silicone. Again, it's the contrast of the bold color on the jet black iPhone.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
@MizWylie I opened Facebook and pulled up LP Facebook page, as one can go to comments and see what everyone is complaining about with the new cases... I check it from time to time. Wanted to see what if anything was said about newton rings. Low and behold you had just commented about their stellar service lol. How bizarre is that

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
@MizWylie I opened Facebook and pulled up LP Facebook page, as one can go to comments and see what everyone is complaining about with the new cases... I check it from time to time. Wanted to see what if anything was said about newton rings. Low and behold you had just commented about their stellar service lol. How bizarre is that

Lol and there I was gushing about Levi. No, I'm really impressed. I'm impressed with their volunteer work and philanthropy. I'm impressed with their customer service. Money spent on these cases have been well validated for me today.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Lol and there I was gushing about Levi. No, I'm really impressed. I'm impressed with their volunteer work and philanthropy. I'm impressed with their customer service. Money spent on these cases have been well validated for me today.

I almost commented on it, but wise me refrained LOL. Yeah companies that give and do back for community definitely need to be commended. Good thing for them to do for sure. Yeah, after getting my replacement case, and hearing of your experience the price of my case feels more justified than ever. Guess I can't complain though, got it when BB had it for $40 or whatever it was. 🤷🏼*♂️

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I almost commented on it, but wise me refrained LOL. Yeah companies that give and do back for community definitely need to be commended. Good thing for them to do for sure. Yeah, after getting my replacement case, and hearing of your experience the price of my case feels more justified than ever. Guess I can't complain though, got it when BB had it for $40 or whatever it was. 🤷🏼*♂️

Yeah. My black one being replaced was $40.

My baby was $99 because it was from Verizon and came with that extra warranty for water protection.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So I put my Speck Presidio on because I'm skiing this weekend. I put it on Monday because I need to get used to a case ( lord I hate it) and in the last week I have dropped my phone more than I've dropped my last 4 iPhones combined. Including a faceplant on concrete in the parking lot.

I can't wait to get this case off. lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW