What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I just can't get over how usable this Fre is compared to my original. No rainbows, clear CLEAR screen in comparison. Must be lack luster Qc or I really hit the lottery

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Really? Pics or it didn't happen.

And no using Truck's magic temp potion.

Haven't used tricks or sorcery. If it's still newton ring free tomorrow I'll grab some pics. I'd imagine new one you get From LP soon will match in quality. Literally just very TINY(smaller than a quarter on its side, like a sliver) ring when screen is off. Can't see when on at all and screen on this one is CLEAR. On first one I have screen pixelated bad it felt. 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd be beyond mad!

Yeah. I was/am irked but no amount of me being mad would've made girl on phone speak my native language, English, any better. They were supposed to refund entire orders expedited shipping fee, $7.98, according to who I spoke with on phone... they only ended up refunding half, for the case. Assumingely since I got screen protector in time. Problem is.... screen protector does no good without case and second their word. If they told me they were going to refund my $8 they should've. Just over it at this point.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

cac6ff54d99175ded6b4d9260253ba1a.jpg

Mine.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I like to look of this. I saw a couple of reviews on Amazon that people were having an issue with the power button. Have you had any problems?

I did at first, the buttons didn't seem to line up right. However after putting on and taking it off a few times it seems to be better. I'll give it more time to know for sure.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Haven't used tricks or sorcery. If it's still newton ring free tomorrow I'll grab some pics. I'd imagine new one you get From LP soon will match in quality. Literally just very TINY(smaller than a quarter on its side, like a sliver) ring when screen is off. Can't see when on at all and screen on this one is CLEAR. On first one I have screen pixelated bad it felt. 🤷🏼*♂️

I wouldn't say the newer ones are great. My base camp blue gets god awful Newton rings. Even me, the one who can't be moved, is disgusted with them. I might call LP on Monday after the case goes back on and raise a ruckus, because one or two is characteristic of LP to me, but this one is absolutely huge. It looks like North America and South America on a map.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't say the newer ones are great. My base camp blue gets god awful Newton rings. Even me, the one who can't be moved, is disgusted with them. I might call LP on Monday after the case goes back on and raise a ruckus, because one or two is characteristic of LP to me, but this one is absolutely huge. It looks like North America and South America on a map.

Maybe one you have sat on a shelf in warehouse somewhere and was produced early? No idea just thinking out loud?

On my original Fre more screen was "ringed" than not so... only other thing that maybe had anything to do with it... today pulled off my Klearlook screen protector. Didn't alcohol wipe screen, just used microfiber cloth real good and compressed air to blow dust off. Maybe removal of Klearlook protector left a residue? Nothing appears sticky though or anything and scrubbed super good with MF cloth so... shrug. Dunno. This one is certainly night and day different than my first.