What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
How much money do you all think you've spent on cases? Im probably around $300-350.... :tongue:

That's kinda what I've been wondering lol. I know a lot of y'all it isn't about the money, but y'all could've just rocked your phone without a case and if it died replaced it 3 times by now lol.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Do you think the he silicone will hold up better than the leather case?

What do you call better? Leather ages and patina's with everything that's thrown at it. If you're worried about whether or not it's going to fall apart, neither of them will. The silicone will probably scruff up with tiny pieces falling away over time, however I feel like that's adding character to the case like the patina of a leather one. Either case will last a good long while and neither will remain in pristine condition.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
How much money do you all think you've spent on cases? Im probably around $300-350.... :tongue:

That's kinda what I've been wondering lol. I know a lot of y'all it isn't about the money, but y'all could've just rocked your phone without a case and if it died replaced it 3 times by now lol.

That's sounds about right for me, I've been buying cheaper cases this time around. As far as justification for myself, it keeps my phone safer, different styles, different protection, different feel, and I review most of the cases I buy so others don't necessarily have to spend as much as I do.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

Same here. 4 silicone and 3 apple leather cases later...

I've entered rehab. I am only allowed to purchase a new case if I get rid of an existing case, which effectively freezes my case addiction because I like all the cases I have at the moment and don't want to part with any of them.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah let's not talk about what I may have spent... 🤦🏼*♂️

Loiselle

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
That's sounds about right for me, I've been buying cheaper cases this time around. As far as justification for myself, it keeps my phone safer, different styles, different protection, different feel, and I review most of the cases I buy so others don't necessarily have to spend as much as I do.

I usually go cheap for the cases. I'm pretty careful with my devices, and don't drop them. So I usually got for one that can offer protection while it's in my pocket, where it spends a great deal of time. So I JUST picked this one up from Amazon. And I'll tell you... for under $10, I've never had a better fitting case. It's snug in the right spots, and adds next to no bulk to the device.

Very happy with this one, and I'll have no problem buying another one should I need one for ANY reason.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Well I already got my RMA from Lifeproof for the Nuud case. The color is just hideous. I'm going to go ahead and be doing the head to head competition review with that color even though I plan to be getting the black one (the design and fit are top notch) because Lifeproof won't swap it out for me until they receive the teal one back. The color.........I just can't take it.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Yeah in my case it's usually not about protection. It's more about having a different look and feel for my phone whenever I feel like it. I love the look of the leathers and other cases although sometimes I will use my phone without a case if I feel like enjoying my phone naked. It's kind of like clothes, I usually don't buy clothes to protect me (though it can be a factor depending on weather and activity), I wear a variety of clothes to change my look.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
You already gave up on the leather?

No. I literally just woke up, and I'm sitting here drinking coffee trying to prepare myself for being a human. I wanted one of the silicones while I was there but pussed out and stuck with just a leather. I will be performing the operation to remove my phone from its Lifeproof here when I'm awake and won't risk breaking it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods