What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
So I get a discount just by showing my at&t badge? I also work for at&t. There is no Apple Store in my area but I will be in San Antonio and Dallas for the next few days so I'll be swinging by because I really want to snag a Saddle Brown Leather and a Cocoa Silicone.

Yeah tell them you work for AT&T and you'd like the corporate discount. Take your badge in the event they need to verify. Depends on the rep you get.

Saddle brown and cocoa look phenomenal! Enjoy them!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
That and they just cut all RAE and NAE positions. I'm on military leave right now through the end of the month and I'm not sure if I'll even have a store to go back to. I guess you have to pay for DirecTV and Time Warner somehow!

I'm a level 3 store. They made cuts in San Diego but no one at my store was affected

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Bit the bullet and applied to Verizon Corporate store as a sales rep today

I worked at T-Mobile before my current job at AT&T. I definitely prefer AT&T lol. But I had fun at both places.

AT&T is awesome and we get some pretty good deals as employees. Just no discounts on  products

Worked in wireless retail for 8 years (Sprint). LOVED the discounts! Free cell phone service and 30% off on accessories. Got burnt out on wireless and retail after 5 years though. Can't go back lol. Definitely miss the perks though. Being reintroduced with a cell phone bill was a punch in the face lol.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
What color silicone looks best with the matte black 7 plus? I'm thinking Black?
About to jump on the silicone bandwagon.

If you walk into any Apple store, they should have some Apple cases that are out of the box for people to try them on.

Personally, I don't think the matte black iPhone looks good with any of the Apple cases, but the black cases make it less obvious. There's something about the tint of the matte black phone that doesn't quite match up.

To each his own, though.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Worked in wireless retail for 8 years (Sprint). LOVED the discounts! Free cell phone service and 30% off on accessories. Got burnt out on wireless and retail after 5 years though. Can't go back lol. Definitely miss the perks though. Being reintroduced with a cell phone bill was a punch in the face lol.

I feel ya! That's why I'm on military leave from AT&T right now. I've been offered a job with a defense contractor, and I'm considering it since my orders end at the end of the month. It's such a chock going from paying $50 for unlimited talk, text, and data to paying $91 since I'm on a military leave of absence. I don't miss the work, but I miss the discounts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal