What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
How do the silicones feel? I'm sure it's been asked a hundred times, but I'm a glutton for punishment.

Soft in hand. Feel good. I don't personally feel they're as grippy as everyone makes them out to be. Haven't used my Silicone much tho. I honestly think with use the leather is more grippy. Call me stupid 🤷🏼*♂️

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Soft in hand. Feel good. I don't personally feel they're as grippy as everyone makes them out to be. Haven't used my Silicone much tho. I honestly think with use the leather is more grippy. Call me stupid 🤷🏼*♂️

Your mileage may vary, they say!

I personally prefer  Silicone cases over leather ones by far, since they're a lot more grippy, to me.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Your mileage may vary, they say!

I personally prefer  Silicone cases over leather ones by far, since they're a lot more grippy, to me.

Respect your opinion mate.
Definitely good cases, I like mine & it does have a time and place. Good news is it keeps my pockets squeaky clean 🤷🏼*♂️. I guess I'm just sour about having bought a Silicone from Apple Store a few years ago and corner chipped on like week 2 and they wouldn't let me trade/return it. Looked like poo

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually like both the Apple Leather and Apple Silicone, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Apple Leather because of the buttons and the overall professional look.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Respect your opinion mate.
Definitely good cases, I like mine & it does have a time and place. Good news is it keeps my pockets squeaky clean 🤷🏼*♂️. I guess I'm just sour about having bought a Silicone from Apple Store a few years ago and corner chipped on like week 2 and they wouldn't let me trade/return it. Looked like poo

They should've! It clearly sounds like a defect (I've always had silicon cases and that never happened).

However, I do love the look of some of their Leather cases after a while, especially the Saddle Brown. They age up so damn well

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yea, what this be? Pictures please.

Found it...
a3b916361378e332d59b15e5aed924d3.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member