What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Are you still getting the oil slicks after using Novus #1 to clean the inside of the tempered glass? The sound is something else I was curious about as I am constantly told how terrible LifeProof cases sound.

Still no oil slick as of this morning. The sound is a little muffled but not that bad at all. The sound on the LifeProof Fré is much improved over past versions. I would say the sound is about the same between the Fré and Wetsuit.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone gotten a warranty replacement though Lifeproof? I want to put my asphalt black back in rotation but I hate that sickly yellow pixelated looking screen protector. What's the whole process from start to finish?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone gotten a warranty replacement though Lifeproof? I want to put my asphalt black back in rotation but I hate that sickly yellow pixelated looking screen protector. What's the whole process from start to finish?

I've gotten one a week or so ago. Send me a PM and I'll tell you how.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
How are you liking the NÜÜD ?
Shipping was delayed but I'll get it today it looks like. I'll be doing a video putting the Nuud against the Fre and against the Pelican marine.

I'm going to get the Fre replaced before the video to get the most updated version in there. Can you PM me the info on the process to exchange it?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My Apple leather from Verizon shipped for a grand total of $37. I can't wait for work to be done tonight to take my Lifeproof off and go for a walk with my saddle brown.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
So I just received the Nuud and I can say right off the bat I'm not a fan of the color. I ordered what I thought would be a darker blue since it's called midnight indigo but instead it's royal blue/teal.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Couple pictures would be nice.
476a07101d1db5d1f85b756cf55e96e8.jpg
b14e1771d25d4c677836517eddc6026b.jpg

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Just got handed the Nuud black/clear.
Put on my JB 7+. Feels thin but wow it adds nearly half an inch to height and width of phone!
The entire phone back vibrates from the speakers. I can hear the sound OK but I don't think it's getting nearly as loud either.
Certainly better than the 6S+ Nuud but time will tell.
I like the feel of the phone Nude but understandably it's so vulnerable to damage.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Wylie with 2 Apple Leather cases, hard to imagine. :p

I'm considering dumping the Lifeproof before work tonight. I'm really interested to try them out again, the Apple leather that is. I wish I could've felt up an Apple silicone case while I was at AT&T. The silicone packaging was impermeable though. Doh.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering dumping the Lifeproof before work tonight. I'm really interested to try them out again, the Apple leather that is. I wish I could've felt up an Apple silicone case while I was at AT&T. The silicone packaging was impermeable though. Doh.

I haven't used my lifeproof in day. Switched to my Apple silicone, didn't but the leather this time around. My popsocket gets here Saturday, just waiting on my skin for the back and that's going to be my setup for the long haul...I'm thinking.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro