What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
That's literally the same problem I'm having Blaine! I'm leaving in towards the Wetsuit Impact over the Wetsuit, but I don't know if I want black or orange.

I got the Orange because it's COOL :cool: The Blackest Black also looks very nice. Just keep in mind the only charging cable you will be able to use is the stock Apple Cables. That charge port opening is very small.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the Orange because it's COOL :cool: The Blackest Black also looks very nice. Just keep in mind the only charging cable you will be able to use is the stock Apple Cables. That charge port opening is very small.

Anker heads are pretty small? They're only other charger cable I use... think they'd work?

Did you see above? I done pulled trigger lol

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170131/bb39c75da691b30f57dc23802041c1d6.jpg

Game over. It'll be here the 1st

Once I realized I could get glass protector off Amazon too that sealed deal. Not sure why orange is $72.99 and black is $89 so I just went "cheap" screen protector off Amazon part number matched that on D&B website and only $16 to their $29.

Needed to batteries for my Arlo anyways ????????????*♂️

I would have gotten the Bone Guard that's made for the case. Those third party ones suck and leave gaps around the edges.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I would have gotten the Bone Guard that's made for the case. Those third party ones suck and leave gaps around the edges.

Dog & Bone Guard for Wetsuit Case - iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus Screen Protector - Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VEU43P...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2887512

It should be the real deal. Item number they have listed for this is same as on D&G website. If it's not I can always order real D&G later but I bet this is. Guess we'll find out soon ish.

953d2e15ede5e740be237020788d5f7c.jpg

And as you can see same item number they list for 7+ too

7c82abaeba0c4dc862d5372dd979eef7.jpg

And Amazon...

57895dcec7adbb29e6842c5e678c3e08.jpg

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170131/bb39c75da691b30f57dc23802041c1d6.jpg

Game over. It'll be here the 1st

Once I realized I could get glass protector off Amazon too that sealed deal. Not sure why orange is $72.99 and black is $89 so I just went "cheap" screen protector off Amazon part number matched that on D&B website and only $16 to their $29.

Needed to batteries for my Arlo anyways 🤷🏼*♂️

Isn't the speaker earpiece bigger one the 7 plus? Only problem I would see using the 6/6s+ screen protector.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
As soon as I saw the oil slicks I was ready to return the case. After playing with the case for a few hours, I'm keeping it, slicks and all.

The fit and feel of the impact are just fantastic.
I'll report back tomorrow after I receive some calls.

Are you still getting the oil slicks after using Novus #1 to clean the inside of the tempered glass? The sound is something else I was curious about as I am constantly told how terrible LifeProof cases sound.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Your correct but I'm going with... any protection is better than none philosophy here. Plus my Klearlook has a few scratches so would've been coming off soon anyways. See above. My fate is sealed. Hello couch

Nice, I look forward to hearing how you like it.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

My stock Apple cables constantly disappear, so that case would be a no go it sounds.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Shake dem kids down LOL

I bet anker cables will work. Their heads small on them. Will find out Wednesday lol

It's not kids, I don't have any that I know of, although I do have one girl telling me her son is mine but that's because the baby's daddy is in prison.
It's coworkers I'm sure because anytime I'm off from work and I accidentally leave my cable there, my cables disappear. I hope the Anker ones work as they are good cables. Surprisingly the new cables that AT&T sells which are braided are good too.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
It's not kids, I don't have any that I know of, although I do have one girl telling me her son is mine but that's because the baby's daddy is in prison.
It's coworkers I'm sure because anytime I'm off from work and I accidentally leave my cable there, my cables disappear. I hope the Anker ones work as they are good cables. Surprisingly the new cables that AT&T sells which are braided are good too.

Sorry

Yeah I have had good luck with Anker PowerLine+ cables. Wonder if MobileReviews-eh mentions aftermarket cables fitting in his review.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry

Yeah I have had good luck with Anker PowerLine+ cables. Wonder if MobileReviews-eh mentions aftermarket cables fitting in his review.

No worries, it's cool! I've never had any issues with Anker, and I'd recommend them who's looking for cables.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
20a089d66acc924008a877b3dee9eeca.jpg

Aaron says it works with some of his aftermarket cables but not his big one.

Truck, what you trying to charge your phone with?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys. Just dropping in to let you all know I just uploaded my competition video of clear back cases. I pitted the UAG vs the Unicorn Beetle vs the Spigen Ultra Hybrid v2 and the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal. Check it out here:

https://youtu.be/qMNa-TtWKJU