What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Order it from Ships and Sold by Amazon and if you don't like it you can send it back for a refund.

Amazon lowered the price down to $79.99 right after I ordered it for $89.99
I didn't even know Amazon had it, thanks! I always order Ships and Sold by Amazon whenever I can to get the free shipping.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
That's literally the same problem I'm having Blaine! I'm leaving in towards the Wetsuit Impact over the Wetsuit, but I don't know if I want black or orange.

I'm leaning exact opposite. Wetsuit and BoneGuard. I don't think I could handle newton rings if it had them. Life proof case I have has plenty of newton rings for days. problem is if I order case off Amazon the BoneGuard still has to come directly from D&G as BoneGuard for Wetsuit 7+ isn't listed on Amazon

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
If you like changing cases then get the Impact. Having that Bone Glass on while using your Apple Leather Cse won't be very Cool. :cool:

Problem is I don't want to not have a glass screen protector at all. Being a little small better than no glass protector. Afraid Wetsuit impact screen and current glass protector wouldn't mesh well just like with Fre.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm leaning exact opposite. Wetsuit and BoneGuard. I don't think I could handle newton rings if it had them. Life proof case I have has plenty of newton rings for days. problem is if I order case off Amazon the BoneGuard still has to come directly from D&G as BoneGuard for Wetsuit 7+ isn't listed on Amazon

Send me that LifeProof and I'll exchange it for a new one with LifeProof.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Problem is I don't want to not have a glass screen protector at all. Being a little small better than no glass protector. Afraid Wetsuit impact screen and current glass protector wouldn't mesh well just like with Fre.

Still got my very thin 0.2 mm The Armor Corning 2 glass and it's working perfect with the D&B case.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
The newton rings are what's kept me away from Lifeproof which is what has me indecisive here.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
About to order Wetsuit and since Amazon has BoneGuard for 6+ about to order it. I bet it is same size as for 7+. Only $$16 and one on D&G website for 7+ is $29

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
The newton rings are what's kept me away from Lifeproof which is what has me indecisive here.

As soon as I saw the oil slicks I was ready to return the case. After playing with the case for a few hours, I'm keeping it, slicks and all.

The fit and feel of the impact are just fantastic.
I'll report back tomorrow after I receive some calls.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
bb39c75da691b30f57dc23802041c1d6.jpg

Game over. It'll be here the 1st

Once I realized I could get glass protector off Amazon too that sealed deal. Not sure why orange is $72.99 and black is $89 so I just went "cheap" screen protector off Amazon part number matched that on D&B website and only $16 to their $29.

Needed to batteries for my Arlo anyways 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My problem with that is my changing cases frequently and the BoneGuard doesn't cover the full screen, unless I'm wrong.

Your correct but I'm going with... any protection is better than none philosophy here. Plus my Klearlook has a few scratches so would've been coming off soon anyways. See above. My fate is sealed. Hello couch