What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Did the case ship? I missed this sale. :(

No, they were regularly priced to people without an employee discount. Usually when I login it discounts everything but mophie, Lifeproof and Apple. There must have been a heck of a glitch, I thought maybe they'd come to their senses.

And no, it hasn't shipped. Probably going to be told off.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Is the tempered glass adhesive to stick to the phone, or is it like the Lifeproof Fre in that it floats on top of the phone screen?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! I'm considering getting one. What's your overall opinion on it compared to the LifeProof?

Look at the Wetsuit that you can buy a separate glass screen protector for that's "nuud" too?

@Truck amazing how much smaller than LP it is. I'm almost positive I'm going to order Nuud version myself. Can't decide.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Look at the Wetsuit that you can buy a separate glass screen protector for that's "nuud" too?

@Truck amazing how much smaller than LP it is. I'm almost positive I'm going to order Nuud version myself. Can't decide.

I already have a tempered glass screen protector, will that work with the Wetsuit? Also is the only difference between the Wetsuit and Wetsuit Impact the front on the Wetsuit Impact?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I already have a tempered glass screen protector, will that work with the Wetsuit? Also is the only difference between the Wetsuit and Wetsuit Impact the front on the Wetsuit Impact?

No Wetsuit "Nuud" that you can use glass screen protector with it is a special one they sell on D&G website. Fits in inside edge of the Wetsuit without built protector.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
No Wetsuit "Nuud" that you can use glass screen protector with it is a special one they sell on D&G website. Fits in inside edge of the Wetsuit without built protector.

https://www.dogandbonecases.com/pro...wetsuit-iphone-7-plus-waterproof-rugged-case/

And this

https://www.dogandbonecases.com/pro...ount-for-wetsuit-impact-and-wetsuit-iphone-2/

Go together to create "Nuud" Wetsuit with glass screen protector. Direction in leaning at moment myself. I can't handle newton rings so

I'll check those out, thanks!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! I'm considering getting one. What's your overall opinion on it compared to the LifeProof?

I've only had it for a few hours this afternoon. The case is much smaller, made with better quality materials, feels much better in the hand than the Fré.
The only problem I see with the wetsuit is the lightning port opening is pretty small and I don't know if third party cables will work.
My glass is oil slick free after cleaning the inside of the glass with Novus #1 This case is about the same size as the Otterbox Symmetry.

I'll report back tomorrow night and let you know how everything is working. I like it better than the Fré maybe because it's new and exciting.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I've only had it for a few hours this afternoon. The case is much smaller, made with better quality materials, feels much better in the hand than the Fré.
The only problem I see with the wetsuit is the lightning port opening is pretty small and I don't know if third party cables will work.
My glass is oil slick free after cleaning the inside of the glass with Novus #1 This case is about the same size as the Otterbox Symmetry.

I'll report back tomorrow night and let you know how everything is working. I like it better than the Fré maybe because it's new and exciting.
The Wetsuit Impact sounds nice! I'm debating on one, but I don't know if I'll get one or wait.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't decide on impact or just plain Wetsuit and BoneGuard and can't decide on black or orange
That's literally the same problem I'm having Blaine! I'm leaving in towards the Wetsuit Impact over the Wetsuit, but I don't know if I want black or orange.