What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Ugh ????????????*♂️

So would Wetsuit without built in protector and buying their special glass screen protector cut for Wetsuit be the way to go?

How is rest of case? More pics?

The case blows the Fré away if you can live with the oil slicks. It's smaller, lighter, no gummy home button and has very nice built quality. The Wetsuit without the built in protector is just the LifeProof NÜÜD by Dog & Bone. You would be stuck with that square protector on you phone if you wanted to change cases.
I have to head out for dinner and will put up some more pictures as soon as I return.
Here's quick picture of it next to the Fré.
dog08.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
The case blows the Fré away if you can live with the oil slicks. It's smaller, lighter, no gummy home button and has very nice built quality. The Wetsuit without the built in protector is just the LifeProof NÜÜD by Dog & Bone. You would be stuck with that square protector on you phone if you wanted to change cases.
I have to head out for dinner and will put up some more pictures as soon as I return.
Here's quick picture of it next to the Fré.
View attachment 116041

Yeah I realize screen protector would be odd ball in middle but no newton rings. yeah looks nice compared to Fre. Dunk your phone in water?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Also keep in mind that I still have my tempered glass protector on the phone inside of this case. Maybe I would have less slicks without it.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I knew you would love this. :biggrin: This thing has a built in tempered glass protector that feels like plastic to me. :sick:
Thought I was in love until the oil slick reared it's ugly head.

Yeah, it basically has the same setup as a Pelican one. Should have gotten the "NÜÜD" version so you could put your own on there.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the Dreem Wallet Case and got it yesterday. I've been thinking of a wallet case for a while but wanted it to include a detachable small case for just the phone. With this case, the phone case attaches to the wallet with a magnet, the magnet is fairly strong and holds the phone securely. I also like the small flaps it uses to hold the phone closed, rather than a longer flap that folds over the top -- and gets in the way when the case is open. I typically have the phone separate, typically only connecting it with the wallet only when I'm out and about.

So far, I'm happy with it. The two things I would change are that I wish the phone case had more protection on the top and bottom, rather than being cut out; and despite the fact that the case feels good, I wish it was real leather rather than "Vegan Leather." Having said that, the case looks good (I ended up getting the Brown instead of the Dark Brown) and I'm happy with it. We'll see how I adjust to a wallet style of case and how it holds up.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Not even lying, I ordered a green one.

For $6, what the hell. It looks like it's stress relieving and I'm a sucker for green.

I'll admit, for that price I ordered one, as well. I'm really curious how it feels and could be a good case for St. Patrick's day.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I still want Wetsuit and their BoneGuard. I realize I would have a smaller than screen size protector on screen when not using it but when I would use to not have newton rings... but goodness at $120 price of entry... 🤦🏼*♂️

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I think there was a glitch on the Verizon page yesterday. Went to buy the sea blue leather and noticed everything except the mophie power cases was 25% off, including Lifeproof and Apple cases. Paid $37 for the sea blue, and I'm pretty sure Verizon is trying to figure out how to tell me it was a mistake, as it hasn't shipped yet like they usually do. Doh.

Did the case ship? I missed this sale. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR