What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Wow lol. I'm still fighting the urge to not get the speck presidio grip in grey right now. So far I'm winning but that would only put me to 4

I have a grey Grip. And a black. Like them but they're not in my "rotation". Not QUITE as grippy but look at Silk Base Grip case. Excellent similar quality contender for the money. I use the leathers quite a bit, the Zugu and a clear case ProCase I got off Amazon, I use the Gear4 Mayfair quite a bit and CrashGuard.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My main case is the lifeproof fre. My problem is I may go get another case and then I almost always go back to lifeproof because I don't feel like my device is protected so then the other cases just sit in a drawer.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Really wondering about trying one of the leather cases but I'm sure I would shred it to pieces I have had my vivosmart hr for 24 hours and already have a few scratches on it. I can't have nice things.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My main case is the lifeproof fre. My problem is I may go get another case and then I almost always go back to lifeproof because I don't feel like my device is protected so then the other cases just sit in a drawer.

I like my Fre just wish it didn't have the horrendous screen rainbow effect. That and tried it with glass screen protector and it is all but unusable with glass sandwiched in there as doesn't let FRE protector lie flat.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Really wondering about trying one of the leather cases but I'm sure I would shred it to pieces I have had my vivosmart hr for 24 hours and already have a few scratches on it. I can't have nice things.

They're pretty durable. Think of the marks as character.

What vivosmart case is this you speak of??

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I like my Fre just wish it didn't have the horrendous screen rainbow effect. That and tried it with glass screen protector and it is all but unusable with glass sandwiched in there as doesn't let FRE protector lie flat.

Mine only had the newton rings when I have had it in my pocket but they got away quickly 🤷*♀️. I have had other lifeproof in the past that do it though.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Didn't know they made such. Interesting.

May I ask, do you work outside or how you so hard on cases?

I'm actually a home health/ hospice nurse, but I do a lot of yard work and have been working with cutting trees and firewood and stuff lately. My vivosmart was scratched by hitting my door jam this morning though

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually a home health/ hospice nurse, but I do a lot of yard work and have been working with cutting trees and firewood and stuff lately. My vivosmart was scratched by hitting my door jam this morning though

Ah gotcha. Cool deal. Yeah, I'm super careful with phone but got a Apple Watch at Christmas and already have several scratches on its face

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I've also been working on 2 stroke stuff lately as well so that leather case would be soaked in oil and stuff. Guess it would have a nice patina lol

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I have it narrowed down to my Lifeproof in blue and my Casemate Folio. Hoping to add the saddle brown to the stack. On the other hand I'm hoping I can sell the dang ones I have piling up in the closet. I should've just stuck with what's always worked with my phones.

Was the Lifeproof Black case they sent you better than the original one? Clearer screen ETC?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You probably have the first release with the grainy screen. Call Lifeproof and have then send you a new case. The RevB's have the clear screens.

Do I just tell them screen on it sucks or? Is this something they've "publicly" admitted fault for? RevB has less newton rings or?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You probably have the first release with the grainy screen. Call Lifeproof and have then send you a new case. The RevB's have the clear screens.

dd7ccb22d20f54f5e610156209f9ab9a.jpg

Never mind lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox