What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Sitting outside Verizon corporate waiting for them to open so I can offload the NÜÜD. It'll be nice seeing that $110 smackers sliding off my bill.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
can someone tell me what is safe to use the clean the Apple silicone case, i have some finger prints and i want to make sure water will not hurt it... I actually picked up the symmetry and for some reason i did not like how it felt in the hand, sort of bulky or wide hard to explain but i ended up getting the silicone and leather cases. Ill put the symmetry in the draw with the commuter lol

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
4aa4fe85662994093c702073dcdf0757.jpg

Ruh roh, Raggy. Stopped at AT&T because I was tired of seeing the same cases everywhere and I wanted to look at some more Pelican cases and lo and behold in the middle of podunk effing Montana: Apple leather and silicone cases. I could NOT get that woman to stop touching the case. They didn't have the color I wanted, they had saddle brown. Bit the bullet and snapped it up because I love my leather Case-Mate folio and the way it feels.

Gonna try leather again. Almost bought the red silicone too, but decided I'm just gonna stick with this one for now.

The open bottom still makes me cringe. I'm gonna do my best not to cringe.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No matter what case I admire or even purchase, I seem to always return to my Black Apple Leather case. I think it's just time for me to admit that the Black Apple Leather case is MY perfect case for my Jet Black 7 Plus

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
No matter what case I admire or even purchase, I seem to always return to my Black Apple Leather case. I think it's just time for me to admit that the Black Apple Leather case is MY perfect case for my Jet Black 7 Plus

One day I'll find "The One"

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site

Same with me and I keep wasting money on cases that I don't use . I need to face it and just keep the apple case on

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods