What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
It's gorgeous. I'm so stuck between whether I want the storm grey, red or now sea blue for my matte black more. (I'm not likely to spend that much so it really doesn't matter)

Same here lol I bought some knock offs of them.. I have no shame I don't see myself using the leather cases all the time so I'm not gonna spend 50 bucks on them.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
anyone of you have lifeproof FRE for the 7 plus? what are pros and cons about the lifeproof fre? I am considering to get one.

As long as you can live with the horrendous Rainbow/Oil Slicks under the screen, it's OK. Go back several pages in this thread and you'll be able to read all about it. Page 82 and back.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I like them. My black one had a grainy screen protector though. My blue one is crystal clear. If you can put up with Newton rings I think you'll be fine. They're super slim and feel really great in hand.
What's the newton rings on the case look like?

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Rocking my saddle brown today on matte black 7+. I had the red leather on earlier in the week. Saddle brown is just so elegant. Im going to get it for every iphone I get in the future. I wish it fully covered the bottom too though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh