What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Man the presidio grip is $35 on Walmart's website. Was hoping I could get my Walmart to price match lol. That's about the only other case I would want. I would just make a headphone jack for my 6 plus if I ever used it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I posted my reviews with better photos of my Amzer cases and clear case over in the Accessories forum. I had to make do photo wise with a white towel from the hotel until I get my portable product photo kit.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Today's Mail:

d1d856e13251f1cc13125d6d882769d1.jpg

Really digging this Zugu case. Much better than I remembered it being for 6S+ Almost have all the leathers lol. Half way there 🤦🏼*♂️

johndill17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Man the presidio grip is $35 on Walmart's website. Was hoping I could get my Walmart to price match lol. That's about the only other case I would want. I would just make a headphone jack for my 6 plus if I ever used it.

Walmart not price-matching their own website is about the most ridiculous thing in the history of ever.

Edit: Best Buy will match Walmart's website prices. Walmart won't.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Have 3 more Apple Leathers

Coming myself tomorrow. Which color do you like best with the Apple Leather Cases?

This time I won't be giving them away to ungrateful people that don't appreciate a friendly gesture. :not-interested:

Last edited:

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Walmart not price-matching their own website is about the most ridiculous thing in the history of ever.

Edit: Best Buy will match Walmart's website prices. Walmart won't.

I did actually get my local Walmart to price match the other day on my blue lifeproof. I haven't tried in forever but apparently now they do. Got it for $49 I think.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I did actually get my local Walmart to price match the other day on my blue lifeproof. I haven't tried in forever but apparently now they do. Got it for $49 I think.

I had Walmart price match Amazon other day. Had Amazon pulled up on phone. Girl payed NO attention. Probably could've snowed her price for a stuffed goat and she'd have matched it. Saved some money on a WD NAS though and got instant gratification. Girl acted like it was common practice. Their website does however list specific places they will and will not price match with/from. I know on Amazon it mentioned has to be a "shipped & Sold by Amazon" but like I said YMMV because 17 year old checker couldn't have. Cared less lol.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Have 3 more Lathers coming myself tomorrow. Which color do you like best with the Apple Leather Cases?

This time I won't be giving them away to ungrateful people that don't appreciate a friendly gesture. :not-interested:

I know you weren't asking me specifically, but my favorite apple leather cases are the saddle brown and midnight blue. A close third is the sea blue. I have a jet black 7+.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox