What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It's $3. Get it! Lol.

I paid more than that for mine.

c0d9b7612ccb4a9d7a710f956f9f3ca6.jpg

Got it in black!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My oil slick 'Magic Potion" for the LifeProof screen is wearing off after 3 days. :(

My slicks are coming back with a vengeance today. So much for that great idea.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

Nice! My wife was happy I got rid of 2 cases to day. Yours may nit be too happy 2 more are on the way.

Now I'm "down" to saddle brown, midnight blue, sea blue, and red leather apple cases, as well as red, ocean blue, midnight blue, and white silicone apple cases.

Saddle brown and red silicone are my favorites, but I really like the midnight blue leather and white silicone as well. The midnight blue leather is very classy and I love the contrast with the white silicone on my jet black

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Nice! My wife was happy I got rid of 2 cases to day. Yours may nit be too happy 2 more are on the way.

Now I'm "down" to saddle brown, midnight blue, sea blue, and red leather apple cases, as well as red, ocean blue, midnight blue, and white silicone apple cases.

Saddle brown and red silicone are my favorites, but I really like the midnight blue leather and white silicone as well. The midnight blue leather is very classy and I love the contrast with the white silicone on my jet black

Yeah if I don't toss the mail before wife gets it she may take a mission on seeking you lol so far on Apple leather I have Sea Blue and Red. And what you've got on the way. I really want to collect them all but at $50 a pop can't justify it

I wish they made a white leather. Pics of white silicon on your jet black?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
IMG_0003.JPG
Yeah if I don't toss the mail before wife gets it she may take a mission on seeking you lol

Pics of white silicon on your jet black?

Destroy the evidence... Or at least the envelope with my return address...

Here you go:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 66

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
what screen protector or nah?

Nah. Haven't used them in years, although my wife swears by the spigen glas.tr slim. So far I haven't had any issues without them. I do get a few micro scratches in the oleophobic coating on the screen, but nothing deeper than that and you can't see them unless you look in the right lighting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal