What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
You willing to pay $800.-$1,200. for that? Wonder how ugly the front looks?

I can make the same thing out of a cigar box for $1.00 :rolleyes: Just kidding, nice case, not for me though.

For an item made well I would pay 2k your it.

The cheap dyed apple cases and Chinese plastic spigen cases etc are just horrible and "ghetto". Which is why most go naked.

But the cigar box is actually not a bad idea. You should try it.. Earn a few dollars and perhaps it will help being a bitter person on the internet. Everyone has to start out from somewhere. Today might be your day.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

The cheap dyed apple cases and Chinese plastic spigen cases etc are just horrible and "ghetto". Which is why most go naked.

But the cigar box is actually not a bad idea. You should try it.. Earn a few dollars and perhaps it will help being a bitter person on the internet. Everyone has to start out from somewhere. Today might be your day.

Popular and affordable cases are ghetto? That makes absolutely no sense and is a horribly elitist response to a tongue in cheek comment.

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Popular and affordable cases are ghetto? That makes absolutely no sense and is a horribly elitist response to a tongue in cheek comment.

I'm just stating my opinion.

But if you judge by affordable and popularity.
McDonald's must be healthy and better food than all other restaurants. Since you know..they're more popular and have a lot more locations.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Let's see some "Real" pictures of this new LV case when you open it. Maybe a few of the front also.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm just stating my opinion.

But if you judge by affordable and popularity.
McDonald's must be healthy and better food than all other restaurants. Since you know..they're more popular and have a lot more locations.

We're not discussing the health of food. We're talking about cases. Cases are popular usually because they get the job done which is protecting your phone. Affordable and protects your phone/adds grip/matches your outfit does not make something ghetto. It's a loaded word and again an unnecessary response to a joke.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
9ddd5dca700ebf8b5e37526537159389.jpg
676a9c43f02915764405f83129b5f1c3.jpg

Cheapie purple case but it's my favorite color so *shrug*

Sorry in advance for the crappy LG tablet pics lol

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
LifeProof iPhone 7 Plus cases. RevA vs RevB, what's the difference?

I can tell you that the later LP case like the Grey, Blue and Teal have much clearer/cleaner screens. I have both Black & Grey (RevA) cases and the Grey has much better sound and a clearer screen than the original Black one. Wonder what improvements have been made to the RevB models?

RevA-Black.jpgRevB-02Pink.jpg

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
LifeProof iPhone 7 Plus cases. RevA vs RevB, what's the difference?

I can tell you that the later LP case like the Grey, Blue and Teal have much clearer/cleaner screens. I have both Black & Grey (RevA) cases and the Grey has much better sound and a clearer screen than the original Black one. Wonder what improvements have been made to the RevB models?

View attachment 115594View attachment 115595

I was wondering how the screen clarity of the newer colors were. My black is grainy, not to bad, but almost annoying. The one I had for my 6s plus had a super clear screen and it was the blue colored one.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering how the screen clarity of the newer colors were. My black is grainy, not to bad, but almost annoying. The one I had for my 6s plus had a super clear screen and it was the blue colored one.

My black has the grainy screen, my blue does not. Haven't looked at the boxes to tell the difference, but LP will replace your black one for free...or for shipping and handling which is $5.

Verizon refunded me $25 of the cost for the blue one because of the condition it came in.