What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Really folks, be careful with your phone and roll naked. It is amazing to use the device the way Apple meant it to be used. ��

LOL eh, just kidding, use the phone anyway you like

I use it naked sometimes but I also like give it different looks. I'm sure you'll find most people in this thread are the same. Just because we use cases doesn't mean we slap them on there and never let the phone see the light of day again lol.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Really folks, be careful with your phone and roll naked. It is amazing to use the device the way Apple meant it to be used. ��

LOL eh, just kidding, use the phone anyway you like

With my job, I can't chance it. If something were to happen, no telling how long I would have to go without it, and I need it too much to risk it.

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161227/f2874f45335763dda5f2c8d6d6a87492.jpgSpeaking of cases, I also bought the Spigen clear case and it has the "oil slick" thing going on. Anyway to fix this cause it looks like crap?! Thanks.
Please disregard the crappy pic....I took it with my cheap Samsung work phone.....lol
Try putting some talcum powder on the phone back, not much and then blow or wipe off the excess, the talcum powder should keep the case from sticking to the phone back.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Pelican Marine case pics. This is the clear/clear case:
View attachment 115146View attachment 115147

e5cacc89266937fbbd38fcfe1c04a5ff.jpg

e137b6f9cbee7752c1749a38845c6daa.jpg
71e4ec481b9048998ed9d4bf8d700ee5.jpg

Black and clear as well! Not liking how staticky the case is. I attracted every piece of lint and evil cat hair in the state trying to put it on. I'm beginning to suspect I may have got one previously handled in the store. Enjoying so far!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161228/e5cacc89266937fbbd38fcfe1c04a5ff.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161228/e137b6f9cbee7752c1749a38845c6daa.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161228/71e4ec481b9048998ed9d4bf8d700ee5.jpg

Black and clear as well! Not liking how staticky the case is. I attracted every piece of lint and evil cat hair in the state trying to put it on. I'm beginning to suspect I may have got one previously handled in the store. Enjoying so far!

Sexy case!

The static isn't a problem on my case, but I grabbed the second one on the peg hook because the first one is always handled in the store. If you get a single sheet of Bounce and rub it on your case, it should remove the static.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Bottom line, is the Marine case actually any better than the LifeProof ?

How bad are the oil slicks? I can see them. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, there are no oil slicks on my Pelican Marine case. But I'm very anal and I make sure I'm in a dry environment when I put the case on the phone. It is definitely better than the LifeProof case. It's much harder and more durable. I didn't feel like my iPhone was going to be protected if I dropped it in the LifeProof case. I feel like that if i dropped my phone in the Marine case, it'd be fine.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Sexy case!

The static isn't a problem on my case, but I grabbed the second one on the peg hook because the first one is always handled in the store. If you get a single sheet of Bounce and rub it on your case, it should remove the static.

I think mine got messed with. The associate grabbed it before I could get to the wall for me. I think my oil slick is a result of "is that a fuzzy? *touch with finger*"

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I think mine got messed with. The associate grabbed it before I could get to the wall for me. I think my oil slick is a result of "is that a fuzzy? *touch with finger*"

Ugh. Sorry the associate got to it before you could.

Other than the static and fuzzies, how do you like the case compared to the LifeProof Fre?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ugh. Sorry the associate got to it before you could.

Other than the static and fuzzies, how do you like the case compared to the LifeProof Fre?

It'll take some getting used to. I was super opposed to a clear back, but it's more frosted than clear. Feels good in hand. Great feedback from the screen. I forgot how crystal clear my screen was. And the speaker is super super loud and clear.

I'm gonna have to find somewhere clean to get it installed right. I'm trying to get the goo from the home button sticker off but it won't budge. I was kind of horrified watching the sticker come off the home button membrane. I like it, but I might exchange it for another one....like the back one....

Oh, and I'm loving the Verizon guarantee it comes with if the case leaks and ruins the phone. Easily worth what I paid.

Remington Steel

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
I saw on Spigen Japan's Video that when the case is clear and has a film covering it when they take off that plastic before using the case they leave it for about a minute before actually installing the case to the phone, no watermarks whatsoever

That worked....I let it sit in a dry environment for a couple of minutes and no more oil slick...thanks.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
It'll take some getting used to. I was super opposed to a clear back, but it's more frosted than clear. Feels good in hand. Great feedback from the screen. I forgot how crystal clear my screen was. And the speaker is super super loud and clear.

I'm gonna have to find somewhere clean to get it installed right. I'm trying to get the goo from the home button sticker off but it won't budge. I was kind of horrified watching the sticker come off the home button membrane. I like it, but I might exchange it for another one....like the back one....

Oh, and I'm loving the Verizon guarantee it comes with if the case leaks and ruins the phone. Easily worth what I paid.

I had a customer come in saying it messed with his phone calls.. no one could hear him! He got it for xmas but asked me for tips on how to make it sound better. Anyone else have issues with this?

As for me I'm rocking my black  leather case. Thank you felloffthetruck for selling me this one! It's super sleek and beautiful! ❤️

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I had a customer come in saying it messed with his phone calls.. no one could hear him! He got it for xmas but asked me for tips on how to make it sound better. Anyone else have issues with this?

As for me I'm rocking my black  leather case. Thank you felloffthetruck for selling me this one! It's super sleek and beautiful! ❤️

Tell him to turn off noise cancellation on his actual phone. I've been doing it for years with the Lifeproof cases and it works like a charm. Been passing that tip on for awhile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox