What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Here is the link to apply for the Community Review Team. I believe they are still taking applications. I have been enjoying it myself and soon other members are going to be enjoying in my spoils.

Not yet!
4a6c5ad183ac0869f28378f3a758f181.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I had that problem with my 6s+ silicone case. I may try the leather one with my 7+. Can't decide. I don't think the leather takes drops as well. Can anybody share their experience with dropping when using the Leather case?

People always assume the Apple Leather Case doesn't take drops well and it's actually very protective. I've had these cases since they were released with the 5S & have dropped & kicked my phone plenty of times....with and without the case. The case takes the impact and because it's real leather, it will get scratched up. But that's it. I've never had a broken screen!!!! I think people believe since the bottom is open, they'll drop their phone and the bottom will crack or get scratched up

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I bought the jet black peel case and the apple leather case in saddle brown. (I swear it doesn't have anything to do with this thread )
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161220/4679852e6082d22d52ce3778db2de7dc.jpg

Yes, the jet black peel case has become my favorite. I'm using it with a full coverage screen protector and love it. I feel like my phone is naked but it is still protected (even if it is just slightly with the peel case which I know isn't made for drops).

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I had that problem with my 6s+ silicone case. I may try the leather one with my 7+. Can't decide. I don't think the leather takes drops as well. Can anybody share their experience with dropping when using the Leather case?

My hubby has dropped several times with the leather case and it's a-ok. Slight scuff on the leather but no tearing.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
People always assume the Apple Leather Case doesn't take drops well and it's actually very protective. I've had these cases since they were released with the 5S & have dropped & kicked my phone plenty of times....with and without the case. The case takes the impact and because it's real leather, it will get scratched up. But that's it. I've never had a broken screen!!!! I think people believe since the bottom is open, they'll drop their phone and the bottom will crack or get scratched up

Have dropped mine a few times in the garage and no issues. Wife dropped hers and it took out part of the corner of the silicone, but the phone is fine.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
My hubby has dropped several times with the leather case and it's a-ok. Slight scuff on the leather but no tearing.
This convinced me to use the saddle brown leather case as my daily driver.
I'm rocking the slick combination of the saddle brown and the jet black from now on!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
How do you like the midnight blue on the jet black? I just picked up the black and sea blue cases for my jet black, in addition to the saddle brown that I already had.

Grrr.... This thread is becoming expensive...

No joke. I pretty much have one in every color!

Honestly the midnight is one of my favorites. I love the added dimension the blue gives. It's a rich sapphire color. Love it!

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
No joke. I pretty much have one in every color!

Honestly the midnight is one of my favorites. I love the added dimension the blue gives. It's a rich sapphire color. Love it!

Hmm... I haven't even opened the sea blue leather yet, so maybe I'll exchange it for the midnight blue.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll keep the sea blue and pick up the midnight blue as well. There goes another $50...

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Incipio Feather for iPhone 7 plus. Always have used this brand and model since the iPhone 5. It's light, very low profile, and had protected my iPhones from small drops.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
You guys, get the Pelican Marine case for the 7 Plus, which I got it at my local AT&T company store. Holy cow, it's so much better than the LifeProof Fre case. The screen protector actually feels like glass (not the cheap crappy plastic like on LP), the build quality is better (the Pelican case feels more dense and stronger), and it's clear so you everyone can see the lovely coloring of your phone. The sound quality is even better! The sound fires forward (instead of backward like the LP case) and it's really nice. There's a film over the fingerprint sensor, but it's better than on the LP case because it's even with the front of the phone. The clarity of the screen protector is amazing as well! It doesn't look all pixelated like it does on the LP case.

I'll never buy another LifeProof case again after using the Pelican Marine case.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
You guys, get the Pelican Marine case for the 7 Plus, which I got it at my local AT&T company store. Holy cow, it's so much better than the LifeProof Fre case. The screen protector actually feels like glass (not the cheap crappy plastic like on LP), the build quality is better (the Pelican case feels more dense and stronger), and it's clear so you everyone can see the lovely coloring of your phone. The sound quality is even better! The sound fires forward (instead of backward like the LP case) and it's really nice. There's a film over the fingerprint sensor, but it's better than on the LP case because it's even with the front of the phone. The clarity of the screen protector is amazing as well! It doesn't look all pixelated like it does on the LP case.

I'll never buy another LifeProof case again after using the Pelican Marine case.

Can you post up some real pictures of this case?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I saw them on Verizon, but I'm not a fan of the clear back. I like colors!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh