What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I had that on right before I received my saddle brown! I love the silicone cases. They're so soft and look great!

Do you ever have a problem with the front corners tearing on the silicone cases? I bought the red case about two weeks ago and put it on my phone today and one of the corners is tearing. I also had an orange on for my 6s plus and it tore on one of the front corners.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No joke. I did the math today and between all the  cases I bought (as well as the ones I bought for xmas presents) I spent $500 on them lol

I don't think I will go that far. But how do you guys protect the bottom open portion of the case. That is the only part that scares me.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Ugh why am I always in trouble @MizWylie and @nikkisharif

Probably because your case addiction is spiraling out of control. You're on the verge of an intervention

I don't think I will go that far. But how do you guys protect the bottom open portion of the case. That is the only part that scares me.

I've never had an issue with the bottom of my phone being exposed but then again I also carry my phone naked more often than not. I'm probably not the best person to answer this

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Silk does a wallet case and a card case. I like my regular Silk, maybe worth a look?
Yea Ill let her look at one of those and see, I showed her the cm4 but it wasn't "pretty enough" lol so I figured someone had picked up a couple of card holding cases by now

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yea Ill let her look at one of those and see, I showed her the cm4 but it wasn't "pretty enough" lol so I figured someone had picked up a couple of card holding cases by now

Just search Amazon for Silk iPhone case. They have several wallets or card holding cases etc. I'm sure you can find something

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Depending how much you're looking to spend there's the Michael Kors at Verizon but it doesn't have a slot, just card slots. I think one or two. Have her check out the Casemate Folio Clutch. I'm not even that girly and think it's gorgeous and I love the feel.

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Gotta say, after a couple of months now I still prefer to use my JB Plus sans case. But when I do use a case, I am still sold on the Tech 21. I also have an Apple silicone case and briefly had a leather one as well. All of them are nice, but for me the Tech 21 is light weight, grippy, slides in and out of pockets easily (can't say that about the silicone one), and still offers some basic protection without being bulky. Totally worth the $39 or whatever it was when I bought it.

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Tumi clear and JB peel case
0983a645ae8a1e4da52f6a97f21cf574.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh