What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Ladies, @nikkisharif @ladyc0524 join the bandwagon, buy an Apple Leather case ;)

I just added to my collection, by buying the Red Apple Leather case. I had it on my iPhone 6s Plus; so, to match my Red band on my Apple Watch Series II, Stainless Steel Space Black, I bought a Red case, too - flipping heck that is a mouthful...!

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Ladies, @nikkisharif @ladyc0524 join the bandwagon, buy an Apple Leather case ;)

I just added to my collection, by buying the Red Apple Leather case. I had it on my iPhone 6s Plus; so, to match my Red band on my Apple Watch Series II, Stainless Steel Space Black, I bought a Red case, too - flipping heck that is a mouthful...!

How does the red leather hold up over time? I use a red silicone case from time-to-time.

I have the saddle brown leather, and it does darken quite a bit with use. I don't mind it at all, and think the color changes from the initial orange-ish brown to a nice, deep brown color.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm betting the Red will darken, slightly, and even mature with age, as leather normally does. I just don't want any jeans colour marks to start showing on mine. Hence why I've stayed away from white cases...

How does the red leather hold up over time? I use a red silicone case from time-to-time.

I have the saddle brown leather, and it does darken quite a bit with use. I don't mind it at all, and think the color changes from the initial orange-ish brown to a nice, deep brown color.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

No bandwagon needed here. I've been using them since they were released with the 5S. I've had several for each phone. Storm Grey is my fave at the moment probably because my fave color/shade is grey. What I won't be doing this go round is buying a million cases. My phone is naked a lot & I really only need a case to change the look slightly, if I get bored. So far I just have the one leather case...I got my fingers crossed lol

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ooh, just got an email from TwelveSouth. Not only is the BookBook available, now they have the Journal. It's like the BookBook except it's all leather inside and out, doesn't have the book spine look, and the one maybe keeping me from getting it is it doesn't look like the case is removable like it is on the BookBook.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Have a Black Apple leather, but my JB plus just feels way better to hold with no case. Seems a waste to keep this phone in a case all the time.

That's why easy on and off is a requirement for most of my cases. I like the look of the phone without a case but I also feel the protection of a case is warranted at times. I'm not sure why people think that if you're using a case that means you never use it without one. There's simply some times that you'll have to use it and other times where you can enjoy the phone in all it's naked glory.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
You like the leather better than the silicone?

I like them both about the same. I like the silicone with the fun colors and they are a bit grippier than the leather but the leather is new so I know I gotta give it time.

I just love the  cases in general! It's kinda nice having half the  store at my house and in arms reach

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Hey Brooke5795, are you using a Bodyguardz Pure 2 on your iPhone 7 Plus? I just got one for mine and they're amazing. Do you know how they hold up over time? The ones at the Apple Store they put on with the alignment tray scratch and get ugly very quickly on after getting it installed.​

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ooh, just got an email from TwelveSouth. Not only is the BookBook available, now they have the Journal. It's like the BookBook except it's all leather inside and out, doesn't have the book spine look, and the one maybe keeping me from getting it is it doesn't look like the case is removable like it is on the BookBook.

I just looked at the video of the TwelveSouth Journal and I like the look. Humm...

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My other favorite on the jet black is the red silicone case. I usually run the saddle brown leather, but I use the red silicone once or twice a week. Looks so sharp as well.

I had that on right before I received my saddle brown! I love the silicone cases. They're so soft and look great!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey Brooke5795, are you using a Bodyguardz Pure 2 on your iPhone 7 Plus? I just got one for mine and they're amazing. Do you know how they hold up over time? The ones at the Apple Store they put on with the alignment tray scratch and get ugly very quickly on after getting it installed.​

They hold up very well. All my coworkers had it on their phones and I actually like the quality these have over the belkin I had put on over at the  store. They're a thicker glass too but not so much that it interferes with touch. Plus they're lifetime warrantied!

To me this is the best one on the market right now. I stopped grabbing the zagg for customers as I was noticing some adhering issues. No issues with the bodyguardz!

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
They hold up very well. All my coworkers had it on their phones and I actually like the quality these have over the belkin I had put on over at the  store. They're a thicker glass too but not so much that it interferes with touch. Plus they're lifetime warrantied!

To me this is the best one on the market right now. I stopped grabbing the zagg for customers as I was noticing some adhering issues. No issues with the bodyguardz!

Yeah I had the Belkin one from Apple Store on my 6s Plus and it seemed as though every week I was seeing new scratches appearing and I didn't use anything abrasive to the screen! I had it replaced a few times under Apple's 14 day period and I got sick of having to always look. The BG one went one amazingly well (I used the hinge method to install) and it feels and looks great! I also think the quality compared to the Belkin is better. Those Belkin ones are flimsy (doesn't feel like real glass, more like plasticky-glass).

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I had the Belkin one from Apple Store on my 6s Plus and it seemed as though every week I was seeing new scratches appearing and I didn't use anything abrasive to the screen! I had it replaced a few times under Apple's 14 day period and I got sick of having to always look. The BG one went one amazingly well (I used the hinge method to install) and it feels and looks great! I also think the quality compared to the Belkin is better. Those Belkin ones are flimsy (doesn't feel like real glass, more like plasticky-glass).

They're flexible which is something I didn't know till I took off the belkin to put on the bodyguardz. Didn't like that too much!

All my coworkers have this one. It looks the best and I have no wear on mine

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
They're flexible which is something I didn't know till I took off the belkin to put on the bodyguardz. Didn't like that too much!

All my coworkers have this one. It looks the best and I have no wear on mine

Does the Bodyguardz Pure 2 for the 7 Plus have the express align tray deal or is it freehand install?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox